Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you were having condom sex with Stacy and she told you to take the condom off, and she begged for you to creampie in her, would you do it?

If a Stacy begged you would you creampie in her?

• Yes (if I don't have to raise the kid)

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Even if it risks a pregnancy, but suppose you don't have to raise the kid or pay child support.

People often say that people still want have sex just for the pleasure of it even though they don't want kids. And now we have physical and hormonal contraceptives that we can take that prevent a pregnancy from happening.

Sure, while the rational part of your brain doesn't want to have kids (for example because you don't want to spend resources on your part, having a child interferes with your free time or your wants in life, or you're an ethical antinatalist, etc.), your primitive subconscious part still seeks sexual pleasure with procreation in mind.

This is why condom sex doesn't feel as good as raw sex, not just because there's less sensations but also because you know you can't ejaculate into her and so the experience doesn't feel "complete". I know that the sex will feel much better and much more "complete" if you were rawdogging her and she begs for you to coom inside her, she wants your seed in her and so you make sure to thrust as deep as possible when you ejaculate. Even if you don't want to have kids, when you're in the heat of the moment you can't think rationally and your primal urges take over.

The problem with that is afterwards if the foid ends up pregnant you now have to raise the kid, or if you run away you gotta pay her child support. Otherwise you wouldn't care if another human being gets spawned nor be concerned with that person's quality of life since you don't have to feed it.

Maybe if you are an ethical antinatalist and more empathetic over the life of the potential child and you are worried about the kid's involuntary suffering especially if it will be raised without a father and into poverty and abuse, you might think about it when post nut clarity sets in. Yet there are dudes who won't care.

As @BlkPillPres said, in the far past men just raped whatever foid they encountered when they were horny since men didn't had to partake in child rearing. Men are designed by evolution to go around and impregnate as much foids as possible.

I am catholic, so I am not allowed to use condoms

I wouldn't do it.

yeah sure

i will name my kids two sons Nineva and Azerath

if i am do have a daughter i will name her Levbi

if i am to have another daughter i will name her Helecia

insanecel if you turn down the chance to krempi Stacy, even if you have to become a deadbeat dad

I don't like the thought of bringing another miserable life to this world. If she would make a good parent I might knock her up once but otherwise I would creampie her and just make her take some birth control

Yes If i dont have to pay or raise the child

Something that's NEVER even remotely possible to happen.

So thankfully i dont have to answer. :feelsugh:

cope if you wouldn't.

tbh this is just another water is wet post.

it's just like saying 'if someone offered you a 100 bucks would you take it?'

ob-fucking-viously

You're more likely to have a date with Stacy and getting struck by lightning at the same day than this

Even if it risks a pregnancy, but suppose you don't have to raise the kid or pay child support.

People often say that people still want have sex just for the pleasure of it even though they don't want kids. And now we have physical and hormonal contraceptives that we can take that prevent a pregnancy from happening.

Sure, while the rational part of your brain doesn't want to have kids (for example because you don't want to spend resources on your part, having a child interferes with your free time or your wants in life, or you're an ethical antinatalist, etc.), your primitive subconscious part still seeks sexual pleasure with procreation in mind.

This is why condom sex doesn't feel as good as raw sex, not just because there's less sensations but also because you know you can't ejaculate into her and so the experience doesn't feel "complete". I know that the sex will feel much better and much more "complete" if you were rawdogging her and she begs for you to coom inside her, she wants your seed in her and so you make sure to thrust as deep as possible when you ejaculate. Even if you don't want to have kids, when you're in the heat of the moment you can't think rationally and your primal urges take over.

The problem with that is afterwards if the foid ends up pregnant you now have to raise the kid, or if you run away you gotta pay her child support. Otherwise you wouldn't care if another human being gets spawned nor be concerned with that person's quality of life since you don't have to feed it.

Maybe if you are an ethical antinatalist and more empathetic over the life of the potential child and you are worried about the kid's involuntary suffering especially if it will be raised without a father and into poverty and abuse, you might think about it when post nut clarity sets in. Yet there are dudes who won't care.

As @BlkPillPres said, in the far past men just raped whatever foid they encountered when they were horny since men didn't had to partake in child rearing. Men are designed by evolution to go around and impregnate as much foids as possible.
Dude you wrote all that to justify what exactly? Just say you want to fcuk end of.

cumming in a wet, warm pussy with no condom is not bad, it is normal life the way nature wants us to cum.

even then, if you have at least half a braincel ud now how hard it is for a femoid to pin u down from a one night stand and ask for child support.

I don't have the money to support a child or a woman. Condom sex is good enough for me

If it was Stacy I would raise the kid

I don't like the thought of bringing another miserable life to this world. If she would make a good parent I might knock her up once but otherwise I would creampie her and just make her take some birth control
just kick her in stomach while she pregnant bro :feelsthink:

No.

I don't want my subhuman genes to live on.

It is better to end my bloodline here.

I want to impregnate Stacy, I want my kids to have superior genetics. Remember that you also ejaculate more semen into Stacy than Becky, it's because your dick recognises her genetic superiority. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I would want to make the Stacy pregnant.

I'd do it then I'd go to the abortion clinic and watch her murder my child

no. no foid is worth the STD's or the kid

If a foid insists on not using a condom you're not the first and she likely has something
so I wouldn't fuck her if she's not willing to use the condom.

I'll go SEA\SA\EE and ascend there

I would cream her then take her ass to the abortion clinic and kill the baby I don't want a worthless being still in existence filled with suffering. I would be glad I busted my nut though in some raw pussy.