Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "if you were raped you wouldn't be saying rape isn't that bad!"

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I hear a lot of people saying that whenever I say rape isn't that bad. Firstly I wanna say this: there's a difference between being anally raped and vaginally raped. Studies also show women are more wet while being raped. Secondly when I was 14 my brother held me down and stuck a large cucumber up my butt.(Not rape but I assume it feels similar) It was extremely painful but it's not the end of the world. So cope and seethe foids. RAPE DOESN'T MAKE YOU OPPRESSED

It's impossible to rape foids by libtard definition because they ALL enjoy it, secretly or not

I hear a lot of people saying that whenever I say rape isn't that bad. Firstly I wanna say this: there's a difference between being anally raped and vaginally raped. Studies also show women are more wet while being raped. Secondly when I was 14 my brother held me down and stuck a large cucumber up my butt.(Not rape but I assume it feels similar) It was extremely painful but it's not the end of the world. So cope and seethe foids. RAPE DOESN'T MAKE YOU OPPRESSED
Your brother may not have raped you but he did sexually assault you

Your brother may not have raped you but he did sexually assault you
I wouldn't consider it sexual assault. I bled for a few days, it got dry and scabby and was extremely painful to shit but he was just bullying me.

Secondly when I was 14 my brother held me down and stuck a large cucumber up my butt.
:dafuckfeels:

This certainly explains your anal play fetish from that other thread. JFL

@Stupid Clown Bro WTF even compelled you to share that information? :feelskek:

foids overexaggerate rape. most do actually like it. If it's chad.

I was 14 my brother held me down and stuck a large cucumber up my butt.(Not rape but I assume it feels similar) It was extremely painful but it's not the end of the world. So cope and seethe foids. RAPE DOESN'T MAKE YOU OPPRESSED
Your brother's a creepy faggot molester, hope he gets aids and his cucumber rots :feelsdevil::society:(in vidya)

Secondly when I was 14 my brother held me down and stuck a large cucumber up my butt.(Not rape but I assume it feels similar) It was extremely painful but it's not the end of the world. So cope and seethe foids. RAPE DOESN'T MAKE YOU OPPRESSED
Fucking so over for you.

Secondly when I was 14 my brother held me down and stuck a large cucumber up my butt.(Not rape but I assume it feels similar) It was extremely painful but it's not the end of the world.
Woaw boyo:whatfeels:

when I was 14 my brother held me down and stuck a large cucumber up my butt.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:NIGGGAAAAAAAAA:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back