Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My sister got raped and I don't care

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
A few years ago, at 17, my sister came home late crying. She wasn't supposed to be out that night, but she had snuck out in her sluttiest clothes to go to a party. She told my parents that when she was extremely drunk someone (probably a chad) had raped her in the upstairs bedroom. At the time, I felt really bad for her but as I have been gradually more and more blackpilled I have realized it wasn't really that bad. It was definitely a chad that raped her because it was a party (who else would be there) and she definitely enjoyed it as it has been proven in studies that foids cum during rape. I haven't asked this of course but I really want to. Even if I did she would probably lie though saying that she didn't enjoy it but we all know the truth. She has been going to therapy since it happened which enrages me. She is essentially paying some stranger to say that it's "not her fault" yet it wouldn't have happen if she never snuck out, drank, and dressed with a short skirt.

Never happened plus dnr 2024cel

her rapist must have had a great pERsonality.

LARP

TAKE THE BABYSEAL PILL

seal-white-seal.gif

:feelsjuice:

Joined Feb 24, 2024
Posts 36

Most obvious IT bait. Write up better shit next time.

IT will touch this

That's me I'm raping your sister!
Hahaha

Rape is based

A few years ago, at 17, my sister came home late crying. She wasn't supposed to be out that night, but she had snuck out in her sluttiest clothes to go to a party. She told my parents that when she was extremely drunk someone (probably a chad) had raped her in the upstairs bedroom. At the time, I felt really bad for her but as I have been gradually more and more blackpilled I have realized it wasn't really that bad. It was definitely a chad that raped her because it was a party (who else would be there) and she definitely enjoyed it as it has been proven in studies that foids cum during rape. I haven't asked this of course but I really want to. Even if I did she would probably lie though saying that she didn't enjoy it but we all know the truth. She has been going to therapy since it happened which enrages me. She is essentially paying some stranger to say that it's "not her fault" yet it wouldn't have happen if she never snuck out, drank, and dressed with a short skirt.
You are going to be put on IT boyo

Least obvious larp to bait IT.

My nigger, you joined 3 days earlier jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Don't my posts fell more genuine than his? I was always here, just that I didn't create an account because I was underage.

Rape is the most based act you can do

Don't my posts fell more genuine than his? I was always here, just that I didn't create an account because I was underage.
Not really genuine they are all just accosting me for telling my story

Okay boyo

Average glowpost
Are you a fucking foid??

Imagine being a therapist and getting paid to listen to whores who claim to be raped

Retard for not raping ur sister

Can I rape her too?

She dressed like a whore and started crying? Why would she cry when she got raped by a handsome young lad? I don't get this at all bros..

Rape shouldn’t be a crime