Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My sister got raped and I don't care

let me rape ur sister

Your sister's an idiot

Larp as shit haha, you trying to make content for IT or something

See if she can answer these kind of questions (doubtful):

It happened in a bedroom at the house party? How did you end up in a bedroom, alone, with a guy and the door shut?
How did he subdue you? Did he beat you? Did he threaten you with a weapon? How did he get your clothes off?
Did you shout for help?
Did you fight back?
Do you have any bruises etc. or torn clothes? How about his skin under your fingernails?
When he was finished, what happened? Did he run away? Did he just let you go?
Did you call the police as soon as you could? Or tell someone what happened and ask them to call the police? If you were really drunk/stoned ok maybe you didn't realise at first but as soon as you realised did you call?
Are you cooperating with a police enquiry?
As far as being really drunk or stoned goes, if you incels were really drunk or stoned would you let a guy pull your pants down and fuck you? I don't think so, you would have to be unconscious or very nearly.
So you got spiked, if you were so out of it you couldn't resist someone must have called an ambulance for you? And they/the police found the substance in their tests?

99% of 'rape' claims will not survive these questions.

rape her (in Honey Select 3)

LARP

TAKE THE BABYSEAL PILL

seal-white-seal.gif

:feelsjuice:

A few years ago, at 17, my sister came home late crying. She wasn't supposed to be out that night, but she had snuck out in her sluttiest clothes to go to a party. She told my parents that when she was extremely drunk someone (probably a chad) had raped her in the upstairs bedroom. At the time, I felt really bad for her but as I have been gradually more and more blackpilled I have realized it wasn't really that bad. It was definitely a chad that raped her because it was a party (who else would be there) and she definitely enjoyed it as it has been proven in studies that foids cum during rape. I haven't asked this of course but I really want to. Even if I did she would probably lie though saying that she didn't enjoy it but we all know the truth. She has been going to therapy since it happened which enrages me. She is essentially paying some stranger to say that it's "not her fault" yet it wouldn't have happen if she never snuck out, drank, and dressed with a short skirt.
What do you expect? If i ever get invited to a party (never happening) i will refuse to get shit faced. If you do that you pretty much just put your safety in the hands of who ever is with you and if you are alone than you are done for. Thats how they got eazy-e when suge knight injected him with aids

What do you expect? If i ever get invited to a party (never happening) i will refuse to get shit faced. If you do that you pretty much just put your safety in the hands of who ever is with you and if you are alone than you are done for. Thats how they got eazy-e when suge knight injected him with aids
That's why I don't feel bad for her. I saw this coming from a mile away.

Joined Feb 24, 2024
Posts 36

Most obvious IT bait. Write up better shit next time.
Amazing how incel are able to detect i thought it was real

Amazing how incel are able to detect i thought it was real
The amount of fakecels and larpers in this forum is laughable. The mods have no spine to ban such larpers.

If it was a party he probably drank too so she's a rapist as well

Your sister should have dressed modestly.

You should have been the one doing it

This is not rape, just regretful sex.

Nobody forced her to go to that party.
Nobody forced her to dress like a slut.
Nobody forced her to get drunk.
Nobody forced her to go to the bedroom with Chad.

What happened is that the probably didn't think that people would notice and she doesn't want to be labeled as a slut and/or the guy she slept with turned out to be not as good looking as she thought so now she plays the victim in order to get a slut pass and get attention in the process. Typical foid behavior.

You should have been the one doing it
I don’t want to go to prison and register as a sex offender. You know what they do to rapists in prison right? Rapists get raped in prison by big black homosexual Tyrone and big white homosexual Bubba and beaten, extorted and murdered.

This is not rape, just regretful sex.

Nobody forced her to go to that party.
Nobody forced her to dress like a slut.
Nobody forced her to get drunk.
Nobody forced her to go to the bedroom with Chad.

What happened is that the probably didn't think that people would notice and she doesn't want to be labeled as a slut and/or the guy she slept with turned out to be not as good looking as she thought so now she plays the victim in order to get a slut pass and get attention in the process. Typical foid behavior.
Regret is not rape

Chad doesn’t need to rape.

A few years ago, at 17, my sister came home late crying. She wasn't supposed to be out that night, but she had snuck out in her sluttiest clothes to go to a party. She told my parents that when she was extremely drunk someone (probably a chad) had raped her in the upstairs bedroom. At the time, I felt really bad for her but as I have been gradually more and more blackpilled I have realized it wasn't really that bad. It was definitely a chad that raped her because it was a party (who else would be there) and she definitely enjoyed it as it has been proven in studies that foids cum during rape. I haven't asked this of course but I really want to. Even if I did she would probably lie though saying that she didn't enjoy it but we all know the truth. She has been going to therapy since it happened which enrages me. She is essentially paying some stranger to say that it's "not her fault" yet it wouldn't have happen if she never snuck out, drank, and dressed with a short skirt.
Obviously I'm not clairvoyant and I don't know exactly what happened, but it is extremely common that women go to parties, get extremely drunk or high, then in that state they willingly have sex with someone.

After the fact maybe they fall asleep (you know because they're drunk as shit) then when they wake up later they come up with this retarded story in their own mind about getting "raped". Or, they bounce their hazy memory off their friends who gas them up (i've seen this exact scenario happen several times).

Listen lady, assuming you were both conscious -- if you were raped then so was the guy because he was also drunk as shit and high. I swear these people cannot logic 2+2 in any kind of fair way. Why is it always that he's taken advantage of you and not the other way around?

I actually agree if she did pass out and someone just took advantage of her that's pretty shitty -- I'm just also saying there are good odds that's not how it actually happened. But women have a significant incentive to frame things in favorable terms because it comes with a ton of built in positive attention and sympathy and they get to be the center of attention for awhile while people feel bad for them instead of considering them to be a loose woman and a slag. Basically it's just more "maximize self advantage" in play and people are schmucks for not seeing these things for how they really are.

The final thing I'll say is that this is the year 1500 anymore -- western society, even if I disagree with it, no longer cares if women are virgins. Women having copious amounts of sex has been "normalized" and going to a party, getting drunk, having sex, then waking up and not remembering it is honestly not that bad of an experience and I'm tired of people lying and saying that it is. You know how ridiculous that kind of shit sounds to incels who never get to have sex at all? Women's entire world and viewpoint is warped because they can get sex whenever they want with ease.

Last edited:
DNR - worlds greatest roleplaying game.

In DNR, the players form an adventuring party who explore fantasy worlds together as they embark on epic quests and level up in experience. The Grayfag (also known as the GrAY) is the game's referee and storyteller. There’s no winning or losing in DNR—at least, not in the conventional way.