Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you were to rope, would you want to do it privately; or publicly such as part of a live stream?

Public or Private?

• Public Suicide

• Private Suicide

• None/Results

Results are only viewable after voting.
Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
My older sister came over and told me it's not as bad as I think living with my parents because the country is more peaceful than the city where she lives, but my parents won't let me cope in peace. They say they want me to lose weight, but the way they're going about it is just dooming me to pick up all the weight I may lose down the line, and they won't buy me any more marijuana gummies which are supposed to my medication for PTSD because they think it has been causing me to gain weight. Anyway, private suicide or public suicide?

Do you want to be a meme on an incel board? Public, do you want to end your life without drama? Private

As private as possible. In fact, I wish I could just physically disappear. Somehow I don’t want anyone to see my corpse for some reason.

Private.

Here in Brazil, suicide is not taken seriously, AT ALL.
There's no pity, empathy, no nothing, unless you are Chad or Stacy (Not being ironic, this IS the case)
If you are a regular working class person, and you jump off a bridge or something, either no one will care, or you will be made fun of.

In Japan or whatever, there's empathy and understanding. But not here. Not at all.

Private, of course. Public suicide could also increase your chances of failure. For example, people could get to you in time to "save" your life. These idiots would be able to keep you as a vegetable, and there would not be one person found who would put you out of your misery. You certainly don´t want that. Normies are assholes; they don´t care about your quality of life.

As private as possible. In fact, I wish I could just physically disappear. Somehow I don’t want anyone to see my corpse for some reason.
Bro ive been thinking the same i dont want any grave if possible a wooden cross in the woods far remote

Private.

Here in Brazil, suicide is not taken seriously, AT ALL.
There's no pity, empathy, no nothing, unless you are Chad or Stacy (Not being ironic, this IS the case)
If you are a regular working class person, and you jump off a bridge or something, either no one will care, or you will be made fun of.

In Japan or whatever, there's empathy and understanding. But not here. Not at all.
Same here these shitty societies think suicide is for attention like no fucking shit its what drives us that way

As privately as possible. Less chance of people trying to revive me and putting me in a psyche ward. Failed suicide attempts can have terrible consequences. You may wake up in a greater hell.

I would livestream myself committing seppuku