Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you were to see the looks of posters here, you would probably stop posting here and drink bleach instead. You are ALONE!

I can assure you that I'm as celibate as anyone here. I consider myself a 2/10 truecel, due to baldness. I've always known that I'm not "good enough"
for girls, so I never approached anyone.

5,5ft or thereabouts, going to be 35 this year, physical impairment aka osteoporosis, fat (trying to work on that), erect 5.5 inch penis.

I know it's over from the get go.

This I don't get race wars in general in the incel community. Most people here aren't valued by people of their own race and have probably been bullied in HS by people of their race. So why would you show loyalty to that race when the vast majority of it hates you, and discriminate against people of other races who actually treat you decently.
Dude it's been explained 100 times, not everything in life is based on getting laid and even if it was: black women don't like white men afaik and muslim women I wouldn't even know because not only are most invaders fighting age men, the women are terrified of interacting with any western men. Meanwhile white women are open to fucking them and are being told how woke they are for doing so and having it brainwashed into them by Marxists on social media and in Hollywood. This leads to more women for them but less for the natives, it's also no surprise they brought over high T with a completely different religion over.

And that's just assuming everything is about sex. We're not even talking about crime-rates, lose of cultural values, more far-left voters and the horrible world that will lead to, tax-funded BLM-protests, terrorism, cutural tensions etc.

On-topic: I'm a real incel.

Last edited:
My signature explains everything.
Also I have a facial deformation, thyroids problems(overweight) and I'm low IQ.
Just fuck every user in here,even knajjd is a fucking larper.

I'm the true incel.

I believe that most posters in these forums are failed normies or at least average to above-average looking guys with mental illnesses and personality (legit, not in normie speak) defects. But I don't think that excludes some average looking guys with average to above average attributes from being "real" incels. There's just life beyond the black pill on looks, and some of the people in this very thread despite being not good-looking are not ugly enough for that to be the primary/only reason for celibacy. Some of the most famous incels are volcel to an extent.

I have NEVER SERIOUSLY CHASED women, to be honest.
Maybe I'm too lazy or low t to try.
Still, people have called me ugly on my face,
so Its very hard to get worked up and chase them hoes.
Being told you're ugly by either sub8 gender is good enough confirmation in most cases tbh

You should still make a few attempts though just to say that atleast you tried.

Dude it's been explained 100 times, not everything in life is based on getting laid and even if it was: black women don't like white men afaik and muslim women I wouldn't even know because not only are most invaders fighting age men, the women are terrified of interacting with any western men. Meanwhile white women are open to fucking them and are being told how woke they are for doing so and having it brainwashed into them by Marxists on social media and in Hollywood. This leads to more women for them but less for the natives, it's also no surprise they brought over high T with a completely different religion over.

And that's just assuming everything is about sex. We're not even talking about crime-rates, lose of cultural values, more far-left voters and the horrible world that will lead to, tax-funded BLM-protests, terrorism, cutural tensions etc.

On-topic: I'm a real incel.
Where in my post did I mention sex? You seem to be thinking a lot more about it than I am. I was talking in a general sense

I haven't really tried after high school, but I'm still a 27 year old kissless virgin so I'd say that counteracts the (justified) lack of effort.

sad but true.

most poasters here will end up with frumpy meatloaf gf they met at company fun run, drive honda odyssey and watch big budget comedy movies with soulless social circle.

being extremely online makes youngcels think it's over because girls won't send them pictures of their tits on a language exchange app.

anyone who believes in ascension should be banned on sight. even if I stumbled across gf I'd be feeding her "Food" high in industrial plastics and GMO's, chainsmoking newports while she sleeps blowing the smoke into her face to destroy her collagen, creating an Incel's Hijab, but even then.

“Just approach bro” cope

I’ve tried multiple times and it’s only ended in failure.

Agreed fakeandlms
6upkGPR

Out to the guys on this forum who hate me. Don't waste your time posting ITT. I don't care. Suck a dick. Stay mad. Go emtpy your piss-bottles.

Anyway...

I will keep this brief. I just read a thread by a Spanish guy who, in trying to prove a blackpill tenet true, proved he could get a gf recently but was too lazy/low-T to speak to the Latina who might have wanted to fuck him.

It reminded me that, most posters here are 18 yo normies who have never bothered to speak to a woman before. The thinking of most of this forum is: "Lachowski doesn't have to talk to women - they approach him, so why should I?". The autistic perceived dichotomy is that you're either Blackops2cel or Lacowski. Ignoring that some (high-tier) normies do get lucky (although time is running out).

My theory has always been try before you give up. LDAR all you want. LDAR for the rest of your life, but do this after you've tried. Cuz lifelong inceldom is ....LIFELONG. Surprisngly!

There is no barrier to entry on this forum or in the incel community. All you have to do is repeat a few memes, use some incel jargon -- femoid, chad, it's over -- and that's it. You are considered an incel. Out to the actual legit incels here, just know that many of the guys you post here alongside, are NORMIES. You are more alone than you think. If you could see the face of member here, you would realize how alone you are in this. If you are around a 3/10 in looks, say like Colvin or me or a handful of others I've seen here, or are sub 5'6, or have a disability like that guy here who is missing some of his penis, or maybe have a micropenis or something, you are posting alongside normies. It is a false sense of comfort, but really, you are more alone than you realize. There are probably more incels in Crypto Discord servers, world of warcraft servers, Steam servers, than in places "branded" as "incel". Most incels are unaffiliated with the incel community, and are naive, unaware bluepilled copers.

There are even some female posters here - I have it on reasonably good authority. Just lol.

Also, who fucked up the formatting on this site. I can't embolden or even highlight anything.
I think an overwhelming majority here are incels. But people arent as bad looking as they think probably, and teencels do have a reputation of getting banned for either larping or ascending basically showing that .co was a mere phase in their life. I've known good looking ppl irl who are virgins because they only rot inside and don't even try tinder.
"No attractive foid approached me as of late, therefore I'm an incel. If you have to try you're an incel"

"What, you kissed some drunken landwhale 10 years ago after 500 approaches? Fakecel!"
Tbh

you fucking nigger you’re not even an incel yourself why the fuck are you allowed to post??

or maybe have a micropenis or something
:feelsbadman:
When a woman likes you she will make it easy for you, none of this 'play hard to get' bullshit.I wouldn't exert time and energy into something where I elicit negative reactions just for existing no thank you its absolutely futile.
Basically this...if somebody wants you they'll let you know

Last edited:
jflllllllllllll

Those foids are so much more attractive than the foids i've approached irl. Holy shit
Most people here don't know the history of invisible back when he used to brag on lookism in 2015 about being a 6'4 tyrone and posted these pics to show he slays white women. Now he takes patreon donations from cucked incels

Nobody hate you face.
The problem is your hypocrisy, how everything is about yourself. The way you larp as an incel as you're the ceo of it.
And in the same time, you're cashing it.
I honestly feel for you. The lockdown must be very difficult to slay sluts.
Your own women won't fuck you. You should be more mad at them.
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
I wonder how do you do to look to your face every morning knowing your history?
You love to divide and conquer for your interest.
Do you have any kind of remorse for the legitimate incels who were naive enough to send their pictures.
I'm not even talking about the one you pushed to suicide.

Last edited:
This I don't get race wars in general in the incel community. Most people here aren't valued by people of their own race and have probably been bullied in HS by people of their race. So why would you show loyalty to that race when the vast majority of it hates you, and discriminate against people of other races who actually treat you decently.
It's all these whitecels have going for them.
I'm saying whitecels because in my entire life I've only come across 1 Black nationalist and that was during FaceandlMS' stream, in comparison the amount of low Iq white nationalists are staggering.

Look at the arguments they push:

Niggers on average have the lowest IQ globally compared to asians/whites, therefore we can assume it's genetic.
- t.stormfront who barely passed highschool and is now a NEET/Janitor.

They cope with their pathetic existences by believing that their skin colour makes them an innately more intelligent, respectable human being.
Despite the Evidence showing the positive halo effect that comes with being white, If you're a useless caucasion who spends all their time rotting 24/7 and there's numerous ethnics (despite their supposed biological IQ disadvantage) entering the workforce. Would that make caucasions who do worse than those established ethnic minorities retarded?

Imagine. Despite having a "biological advantage" (higher IQ), despite not being "a part of the 15% of the population that commits 50% of the crime" which results in them receiving on average longer sentences and more likely to be arrested: you still turn out to be inferior to them in life- so much so that your own women which you're fighting online to protect don't want you and go for the inferior "monkey".

Give them their ethnostate in the middle of Europe and let them fuck off. I give it 3 years (MAX) of survival.

Race as a whole is cope. It's been said many times, goodlooking people are a race of their OWN.

Last edited:
reminded me that, most posters here are 18 yo normies
This simple fact is why I cba looking at this website much anymore. If I want to fraternise with children I can play GTA online

Yes, I agree. The forum should be closed to the public, be open for registration for 20+ year olds (that's the bare minimum) with photo confirmation (where you have to make a specific gesture and hold a paper with your name on it) to be let to be here.
This is the way to go

Also, who fucked up the formatting on this site. I can't embolden or even highlight anything.
E68674AA B5B0 49A9 BA2C BEB9D0AA8168
298F573C 2713 4F5F B0B0 08B9197FC004

There are even some female posters here - I have it on reasonably good authority. Just lol.
I honestly won’t be surprised it’s like a fucking zoo for them. There’s probably IT undercovers here too tbh. @BlkPillPres your points always end up being true.

says the 6'3 ft tall (99th height percentile for men btw) normie who's slayed GOD knows how many bitches
fucking hypocrite
Faceandlms2

says the 6'3 ft tall (99th height percentile for men btw) normie who's slayed GOD knows how many bitches
fucking hypocrite
View attachment 393646
Nooooooooooooo you don't understand! I had relationships in the past but this HIV positive 300 lb landwhale rejected so now I'm truecel woe-is-me!

LMS you have great content man even if you don't always keep it 100.

Aww boo-hoo, sexhaving 6ft5 nigger thinking he's ugly and all alone :(

They really made it really fucking annoying to post, I don't see how this is an improvement

On the original topic, yes you are right, this forum like most incel forums are filled with normies, many of which are egotistical and childish pieces of shit that refuse to approach and try because - "Chad doesn't have to"

If you have not faced rejection multiple times, at least 3 to call it "multiple" then you can say you are an incel (of course there are exceptions like being born with an obvious significant and visible physical/mental defect or disability, in that case I wouldn't even expect them to approach)

Why each time when I see one of faceandlms' threads I instantly assume that he's drunk? Sometimes I don't get who he is talking to. But I kind of get the message, there are many people who shouldnt be on this forum like failed normies and such. I might well be one of them if not my subhuman height.

I tried so much in highschool that i'd gotten the creep reputation there, every girl avoided me just based on what they'd heard of me and all the times I got rejected.

In college I haven't had the chance to interact IRL with any colleague due to corona and the stay at home shit. Though they'll all reject me as well, it's obvious by now.

Most incels are people who aren't NPCs and are not having sex due to looks or low effort or high standards, etc.

Most 3/10s are NPCs or cucks. This forum will mainly attract sexless thinkers.
Tbh.

Sounds like PUA garbage

I'm on the team that this forum should be gatekeeped by age (+18).

I bet very few users actually faced the brutal rejections like I did (from ugly women even), and I bet very few users tried to maxx anything before claiming that doing X thing is cope and he should just LDAR.

But I do understand users that claim that while they have never approached, they have never been approached. So while this may not mean the guy is indeed ugly (and could even be a mentalcel), it does add weight to the argument about hypergamy and actual gender inequality, where even the ugliest and most "autistic" women can get what men on the same conditions can't.

I think most users should actually attempt to maxx something before jumping the gun claiming it's over for them and that they should LDAR.
It's not really acceptable, for example, if a guy is lifelong fat/bloated man claiming it "never began" for him as he is a lazy motherfucker who never attempted to actually reveal his true looks behind the bloat.

I'm not gonna be an hypocrite and say "approach women!!1!1!", but one doesn't really create a strong case of inceldom if you didn't walk the same path as normies do/did and then come crying this 10/10 Stacy isn't into you.

You can only experience true inceldom feelings if you did the same things normal people are expected to do and still failed to be seen as attractive. Only then you can be sure that yes, you are below average, you are incel, you are actually ugly, you might need plastic surgeries and other forms of looksmaxxing to actually look human and respectable.

Last edited:
Except for people who have obvious deformities, this is true. I don't think any normies here should just rot on this forum forever because a stacy didn't smile at them.

What can i do? despite having horrible skin genetics i managed to get it clear, despite being a wristlet, my wrists hurt when benching 40kg and it's just my warm up i still managed to get a good physique, hit 1/2/3/4 and got abs, fixed posture, do my hair, dress fashionably according to trends in my area.

I never had friends but after high school (end of 2018) i managed to lower my inhib and socialize with people in my area, from nice people to druggies thugs, im cool with them and they are cool with me, some even tried to hook me up with some girls but those girls rejected me, i tried asking out/pick up but nothing.

What else should i do? just tell me
Shower more
fucking hypocrite
View attachment 393646

Antonio Banderas Expendables 3 GIFs | Tenor

Sounds like PUA garbage
It is. OP makes it sound like opportunities to ascend are just around the corner.

He isn't even ugly. I've seen his picture lol.
Don't get me wrong. His videos are great.

Its just ironic for him to come preaching as if he's comparable to anyone here lmao.

Out to the guys on this forum who hate me. Don't waste your time posting ITT. I don't care. Suck a dick. Stay mad. Go emtpy your piss-bottles.

Anyway...

I will keep this brief. I just read a thread by a Spanish guy who, in trying to prove a blackpill tenet true, proved he could get a gf recently but was too lazy/low-T to speak to the Latina who might have wanted to fuck him.

It reminded me that, most posters here are 18 yo normies who have never bothered to speak to a woman before. The thinking of most of this forum is: "Lachowski doesn't have to talk to women - they approach him, so why should I?". The autistic perceived dichotomy is that you're either Blackops2cel or Lacowski. Ignoring that some (high-tier) normies do get lucky (although time is running out).

My theory has always been try before you give up. LDAR all you want. LDAR for

Who?
My signature explains everything.
Also I have a facial deformation, thyroids problems(overweight) and I'm low IQ.
Just fuck every user in here,even knajjd is a fucking larper.

I'm the true incel.
Expose Knajjd
Being told you're ugly by either sub8 gender is good enough confirmation in most cases tbh

You should still make a few attempts though just to say that atleast you tried.
Yes
Still Incel
This, imagine listening to a boomer for any advice.
Is this the same guy
Lol

Last edited:
'Try' there is no try, attraction is automatic if you have to try that represents a big red flag meaning your way down the food chain in women's eyes.

When a woman likes you she will make it easy for you, none of this 'play hard to get' bullshit.I wouldn't exert time and energy into something where I elicit negative reactions just for existing no thank you its absolutely futile.
You didn't get enough of me posting your pic? you want me to post your IP too?
Send

i'm 4.3/10 accoring to trm, so yeah it's over. Surgerymaxx is my only hope to becoming a normie or ht normie

The pot calling the kettle black

I know, I asked pic of some users here, and two of them were literally chadlites.

I think me and a minority of the users are the real sub5 men here