Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if your lunch wasn't like this in school you're fakecel

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
hNrI5.jpg

lmao, never went to lunch tbh.

sat alone in the library on my phone/reading a book

Lol this is like reverse bragging.

Was I the only one that wandered around the school at lunch because I had no were to sit, both of my friends would go to their sports clubs so I would just be wandering through the school and eventually ending up at the library to read manga

Never bothered going to get lunch in school i just waited it out and ate whenever i got home

This was literally my experience in one of the schools I went to. I didn't stay there for long.
Most years I ate my lunch at home though. Canteens are hell for incels and nerds.

My lunch is like that everyday, although I have my computer with me so that I can continue programming apps in my spare time.

Lol I didn’t even go the canteen, I stayed in the library on the computers.

I used to go alone always at the corner of a school yard. Here in EE it is a bit different they allow us to basically eat whenever inside the school. So it is more casual and thank God for that,I have no idea how I would cope with cafeteria.
I used to sit all alone at the school yard like an autist and just wait for it to end.

I never really had any friends,only one ever after 6-9 grade.
In highschol I was bullied a lot and guys would hit me so I didn't really go a lot and had to switch schools but after I switched I just kept to myself was in last row usually and just daydream and sleep.

My life is so weird I dont even feel like it is even real at this point. Like it was some other person back then.

eventually ending up at the library to read manga
this. I'd usually sit by my locker and eat my lunch, or if I was lucky I'd have scraped together enough for a poutine and run across to the shop that sold it. No food in the libarary so, as soon as I was done I'd head there and read manga or watch Chrome Shelled Regios on the school computers.

fuck this became a feels thread fast
Meh the OP pic is pretty much feels already. You can instantly tell everything about that guys past,present and future. The bad posture,the sitting alone,the look of utter defeat,the bad bloated face. Its over man.

Ate many sandwitches in the toilet room

this. I'd usually sit by my locker and eat my lunch, or if I was lucky I'd have scraped together enough for a poutine and run across to the shop that sold it. No food in the libarary so, as soon as I was done I'd head there and read manga or watch Chrome Shelled Regios on the school computers.
Yo me to. There was this store near my school that sold fries for $2 so I would either buy that and eat it on my way back to school or eat my lunch quickly the period before lunch that way I didn’t have to go to lunch room

Meh the OP pic is pretty much feels already. You can instantly tell everything about that guys past,present and future. The bad posture,the sitting alone,the look of utter defeat,the bad bloated face. Its over man.
fuck, these feels are too strong for my cope.

I had no friends and fucking hated the cafeteria cause that’s where the bullying happened half my time.

luckily i got to sit with some nice normies. never said a word
i sat alone a few times tho. wasnt fun. ppl would throw food at me

I had a few friends, but I always sat at edge of the table and didn't contribute much to conversation.

I would brazenly sit alone out in the open. I would pick an empty table in a group of empty tables.

I have friends, spent my lunch breaks in school with friends as well.
Still an incel, having friends doesnt mean you are a fakecel, you dumbfucks.
I have friends because we play the same games/memes etc.
Im an incel because im uggo and short.

Being an incel has nothing to do with not having friends, never getting a hug, never kissing, whatever. Only sex. Sex is the only thing 'incel' applies to.

I always chilled on the toilet. Locked the door off and chilled with my mobile phone. Didnt want that anyone would see me alone

Being an incel has nothing to do with not having friends, never getting a hug, never kissing, whatever. Only sex. Sex is the only thing 'incel' applies to.

Yea definition wise you are right butits typical that incels also have no friends. Most of the user here are friendless lonely guys

Yea definition wise you are right butits typical that incels also have no friends. Most of the user here are friendless lonely guys
My cat is my only friend.

In high school, when we weren’t assigned tables to sit at, I ate alone. Basically the jocks sat closest to the staircase going up to gym class and I sat closest to the staircase that led to the principal’s office. Normie and nerd tables wouldn’t have me so I got a whole table to myself.

There was a transfer student junior year who sat next to me and basically wanted info. Considering NO ONE had ever sat at my table from the first day of freshman year on, I knew this wasn’t legit. People tried to bother me early on but I let it be known that I wouldn’t put up with that so HS was mostly bearable for me compared to how it goes for most incels.

You know it.

However I changed lunch periods so I have my friend sitting with me.

Same, but I use to walk home since I never had classes after lunch in my last 2 years of high school

Was I the only one that wandered around the school at lunch because I had no were to sit, both of my friends would go to their sports clubs so I would just be wandering through the school and eventually ending up at the library to read manga

same i would do this too

lunch was probably the worst part of the day

my lunch was like this in middle school as well

it's over for canteencels, cafeteriacels even more.