Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If your manager is a foid QUIT AND FIND A NEW JOB ASAP

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Just like in public if your manager is a foid she is going to fucking treat you like shit for being a sub10 (like myself) my old manager who was a guy actually treated me with respect but my new boss who is a foid took over and demoted me for false reasons, there is a fucking chad at my job who shows up to work late and EVEN MISSES WORK and still gets promoted while I work way harder and I am still at the bottom position because of this fucking corrupt ass foid manager I am quitting soon so I can work for my local Costco and if you are a subhuman and your manager is a foid QUIT ASAP!!!

edit:This is why foids shouldnt be managers.

Just like in public if your manager is a foid she is going to fucking treat you like shit for being a sub10 (like myself) my old manager who was a guy actually treated me with respect but my new boss who is a foid took over and demoted me for false reasons, there is a fucking chad at my job who shows up to work late and EVEN MISSES WORK and still gets promoted while I work way harder and I am still at the bottom position because of this fucking corrupt ass foid manager I am quitting soon so I can work for my local Costco and if you are a subhuman and your manager is a foid QUIT ASAP!!!

Yep, Fuck this shit, A MAN should be in CHRGE!!!!!!!!! :feelsclown:

Yep, Fuck this shit, A MAN should be in CHRGE!!!!!!!!! :feelsclown:
Yeah I got demoted for "Being too slow" but the chad who is slow, hardly does shit and misses work gets raises and promotions I am not even joking.

Yeah I got demoted for "Being too slow" but the chad who is slow, hardly does shit and misses work gets raises and promotions I am not even joking.
Its obvious a foid is in charge then

bayonet charge her car in the parking lot

Guys care about skills. Foids only care about looks.

Its obvious a foid is in charge then
Yeah I am trying to get a job at my local Costco since a man is in charge there so foids dont abuse their power.

Yeah I am trying to get a job at my local Costco since a man is in charge there so foids dont abuse their power.
Based AF, Hope it goes well, You can skibidi your way into the job

Based AF, Hope it goes well, You can skibidi your way into the job
I've been putting in like 1000 applications a day and they dont respond ever my last hope is to get a referal from my friend who works there.

I've been putting in like 1000 applications a day and they dont respond ever my last hope is to get a referal from my friend who works there.
Ask DBDR, He does the same and keeps being ghosted but eventually he gets a job

You could ask him, Hes in america

His youtube for comments is DBDRextended, Your welcome!

I remember when my Chad classmate copied my homework and the foid teacher gave him an A and me a C.

I lucked out getting a male manager at my old job but most of the other managers were foids, whenever I had to interact with them they would not treat me as well, 2 in particular were exceptionally rude and gave me that sub 8 look of disgust to me more often than not.

My manager is a reddit cuck but hes the best one ive had tbh

there is a fucking chad at my job who shows up to work late and EVEN MISSES WORK and still gets promoted while I work way harder and I am still at the bottom position
welcome to the workplace as a sperg. fucking kek life is a joke.