Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If your oneitis calls you back years later, RUN!

• Thread starter Hail The Bloatlord
  • Start date
Hypothetical question....

If she does this but is still a virgin, do you answer?

Hypothetical beyond the bounds of physical probability I would even argue its beyond my ability to contemplate as an abstract idea.

Totally relatable am I right?

Lol I would pump and dump that shit. Imagine a hoe you tried so hard to impress finally agrees to fuck you. I would cum in 2 seconds.

why not?

My last oneitis I'm almost sure was a virgin and I'm waiting for the mystery call JFL @ cucked me.

there are no virgin females past age 16, none! unless they have severe deformities or have been brainwashed by a religion (Good actually)

the attractive foids are already humping at 14 in this satanic world

Who pinned this stupid af post

She will never be a virgin, dude.

Don't let even a single moment of doubt make you think otherwise. You'll never have a twenty-something year old woman who hasn't slept around come knocking at your door.

Even that sweet, shy, coy, wallflower of a girl you have a crush on has already slept with other guys. She's given them handjobs and blowjobs, let them touch her tits, swallowed and digested their cum.

Take the blackpill.
Hypothetical beyond the bounds of physical probability I would even argue its beyond my ability to contemplate as an abstract idea.
there are no virgin females past age 16, none! unless they have severe deformities or have been brainwashed by a religion (Good actually)

the attractive foids are already humping at 14 in this satanic world
My last oneitis was a virgin at 20 or 21. That's why I ask. I have known of 7-8 girls over 20 who were virgins (almost all through the church).

Who pinned this stupid af post
Better than when racepill posts get pinned. JFL that even the mods buy that drivel.

Better than when racepill posts get pinned. JFL that even the mods buy that drivel.
racepill is 100% real race not only determines your skin color but also face and height and intelligence and thats backed up by FACTS.
you are too stupid to accept the truth tho.
OP on the other hand, is some MGTOW bullcrap, NOTHING to do with inceldom

If your oneitis just wants to use you as a rebound, let her. Pump her hard af and leave

One of my biggest crushes was married when we met. I was friends with her and her husband before he died.
If she called me up now it would probably be to discuss anime or ask me a guy question since she has teenage sons.
No offense but thats pretty cucked. You're literally helping raise another man's sons.
If your oneitis just wants to use you as a rebound, let her. Pump her hard af and leave
If you post here she wont

No offense but thats pretty cucked. You're literally helping raise another man's sons.

You should stop with the "if you have any interaction with women that's not hurting them it means you are a cuck"
The incel forums has evolved into woman haters forums, people care more about punishing women than inceldom.

Ok, let's say you had a oneitis for years, and you were "such a good friend", then life brought you apart.
Years later she drops in town, calls you, meets you at a party and wants to talk to you, whatever...
You might even be over her, and take it as a chance to see an old friend.
DON'T.
What's happening is she's hitting the wall and none of the chads she preferred to you is anymore availabe for relationship or betabuxxing, so she decided to pick YOU out of her sleeve.
She might need someone to provide for a kid or for her, she might be in debt, she might need a visa or the courage to dump her current husband, it doesn't matter, just remember she doesn't mean well. She gave for granted you will always be available and you'd do anything for her attentions and maybe a little sex.
Wanna pump and dump her? Good luck, if you're cold as ice you'll have a lifetime chance, but don't forget she knows your secrets and how to manipulate you.
If you're 20 something you might think it's odd, or impossible, if you're past 35 you probably know well what I mean.

please give me some info. how old are you? is it easier to find a partner when you are 35? is it possible to find a loving partner? did stuff like this happen to you? did you smv increase as you aged?

You should stop with the "if you have any interaction with women that's not hurting them it means you are a cuck"
The incel forums has evolved into woman haters forums, people care more about punishing women than inceldom.
Theres nothing wrong with being helpful to women in other ways. But this interaction is LITERALLY the definition of cucked... he is HELPING RAISE ANOTHER MANS SON.

please give me some info. how old are you? is it easier to find a partner when you are 35? is it possible to find a loving partner? did stuff like this happen to you? did you smv increase as you aged?
I'm 40, all I can say is with aging things, including your smv, change. But how they change depends on you, even chads aren't chads for life if they slip. Consider though that with age foids become more desperate (to settle with a cuck, or to get pregnant before it's too late) and ruthless in manipulating you.
After 35 you really leave the playground of life and start playing much harder...

I'm 40, all I can say is with aging things, including your smv, change. But how they change depends on you, even chads aren't chads for life if they slip. Consider though that with age foids become more desperate (to settle with a cuck, or to get pregnant before it's too late) and ruthless in manipulating you.
After 35 you really leave the playground of life and start playing much harder...

im post 25, have a babyface and gymcelled hard for almost a decade, but i have narrow shoulders. im 5'10 and so far women put great effort into making sure i understand that they are not interested in my, so that i stay the fuck away from them. do you think this can change?

im post 25, have a babyface and gymcelled hard for almost a decade, but i have narrow shoulders. im 5'10 and so far women put great effort into making sure i understand that they are not interested in my, so that i stay the fuck away from them. do you think this can change?
I'm no fortune teller man, I hope so for you.
At your age I thought I was a framecel until I discovered I was mainly locationcel, and now after traveling I am back to the same town I promised I would never get back to.

I'm no fortune teller man, I hope so for you.
At your age I thought I was a framecel until I discovered I was mainly locationcel, and now after traveling I am back to the same town I promised I would never get back to.

im pretty sure im framecel, because my shoulder to hips ration is close to 0.9 and im lean. im not locationcel either, because i travel. i think you need a basis of looks to betabux later. if you dont have that you will just go gollum and wont betabux.

Hypothetical question....

If she does this but is still a virgin, do you answer?

No, because she be lying. There are no virgins unless you got a tracking collar on her.

Giving a few words of advice is not raising

Giving a few words of advice is not raising a kid.
Whenever my pos jeep was acting up her husband knew what was wrong with it just by listening to it over the phone.

Ok, let's say you had a oneitis for years, and you were "such a good friend", then life brought you apart.
Years later she drops in town, calls you, meets you at a party and wants to talk to you, whatever...
You might even be over her, and take it as a chance to see an old friend.
DON'T.
What's happening is she's hitting the wall and none of the chads she preferred to you is anymore availabe for relationship or betabuxxing, so she decided to pick YOU out of her sleeve.
She might need someone to provide for a kid or for her, she might be in debt, she might need a visa or the courage to dump her current husband, it doesn't matter, just remember she doesn't mean well. She gave for granted you will always be available and you'd do anything for her attentions and maybe a little sex.
Wanna pump and dump her? Good luck, if you're cold as ice you'll have a lifetime chance, but don't forget she knows your secrets and how to manipulate you.
If you're 20 something you might think it's odd, or impossible, if you're past 35 you probably know well what I mean.
Mgtow, is very aware of this.

No, because she be lying. There are no virgins unless you got a tracking collar on her.
I'm not 100% sure on this, but I'm almost positive that there's a piece of skin or like a flap of skin that breaks when a wiener goes in. In all likeliness, if I were to ever ascend, I would make my thot prove to me that she had this. I'm sure a doctor could give me the scoop.

This is how they proved the Virgin Mary was a virgin to my understanding.

If your oneitis will talk to you and doesn't give you disgusted looks and lets you orbit her, then you're not an incel. You're a normie. Still, a corollary to the blackpill is that in 2018 if you don't have male model looks a woman can never love you nor lust after you and will only let you betabuxx her. Classic alpha fucks/beta buxx theory.