Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re a NEET with your own place you’re a spoiled brat

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you’re NEET and have your own place you’re a spoiled brat you’re getting the best of both worlds having your own place while being NEET while wageslaves gotta slave at some corporate job 40 hours a week just to have their own place and American NEETs get nothing we can’t get our own place unless we wageslave and if nobody wants to hire you you’re outta school I can’t even live on my own because this country sucks I envy NEETs that get some sort of assistance with housing food etc because I get absolutely nothing even if I had a job I would get fired because I’m incompetent and high inhib spoiled it’s not fair

If you’re NEET and have your own place you’re a spoiled brat you’re getting the best of both worlds having your own place while being NEET while wageslaves gotta slave at some corporate job 40 hours a week just to have their own place and American NEETs get nothing we can’t get our own place unless we wageslave and if nobody wants to hire you you’re outta school I can’t even live on my own because this country sucks I envy NEETs that get some sort of assistance with housing food etc because I get absolutely nothing even if I had a job I would get fired because I’m incompetent and high inhib spoiled it’s not fair
get a job. Stop making excuses

@HiddenUzer be like

get a job. Stop making excuses
kinda hard when that’s all you have to look forward to and his parents are young (meaning he wants to stay neet longer)

kinda hard when that’s all you have to look forward to and his parents are young (meaning he wants to stay neet longer)
Man's wasting time off his parents' money, and he's COMPLAINING ABOUT IT.

@Recluse you should be preparing to move out first like getting a license,bank account, etc. Then get a job and get the rest. Then move out

You don’t even have your life together while you’re trying to make fun of me if these jobs didn’t expect you to have 5 years of work experience straight outta high school I would’ve been hired by now this world was made for low inhib NT high IQ people to succeed and I’m none of the above

You don’t even have your life together while you’re trying to make fun of me if these jobs didn’t expect you to have 5 years of work experience straight outta high school I would’ve been hired by now this world was made for low inhib NT high IQ people to succeed and I’m none of the above
I’m not making fun of you.

Bro what job are you trying to get?