Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion if you’re a NT zoomer with wide social circle there is VERY LOW chance that you are incel

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
“Oh but there’s no social circle for your face” nigga if you’re ugly or a curry or something then you automatically have low social status so that can’t cancel it out. you maby have a few friends but you aren’t texting girls on Snapchat and shit actively which is what im talking about

pretty much every single banned fakecel on this forum met the listed criteria. @vippnor @lll @werty1457 @Sparrow’s Song etc all got hook ups/girlfriends in high school via social circle maxxing

this is the best example of what I’m talking about

“We met at Cadet camp when I was 13 (Cadet camp was 2 weeks long). After it ended we were long distance for like a month. Broke up again. Got back together next year's Cadet camp (3 weeks long). she was super horny and wanted to fuck but we never found the time”

nigga what the fuck is cadet camp? if you’re a high schooler who is immersed enough in normal social life that you go to shit like that and the school football games and the senior prom and socialize with girls there then you can prob get sex very easily. you have SO many opportunities to have sex it’s not even funny. imagine snapchatting with horny girls who dont have access to tinder every day and thinking you have no opportunities to get sex JFL nihha

“I just got back from the school basketball game and I was carpooling with Becky from my English class and I sent her a dm on insta after the game” have sex with her you fool

10x MORE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HAVE ASCENDED VIA SOCIAL CIRCLE MAXXING IN TEEN YEARS THAN BY RUNNING JBW IN SEA. I legit think being an NT zoomer in high school is comparable to being a white man in the Philippines

I wasn't NT, so even if I wasn't a subhuman, it was over for me.

I don't have friends

Very limited to no social circle, over for me

@Transcended Trucel @Zettacel @Atavistic Autist THOUHRTS BUDDY BOYO

@Transcended Trucel @Zettacel @Atavistic Autist THOUHRTS BUDDY BOYO
based truth. too many here deny the importance of social circle maxxing when young. and most of us find out about this too late and no longer can do anything

Cope thread. No social circle for your face, height or frame. Chad is always avaliable to females on Tinder.

@werty1457 never had sex. He was basically just a cuck orbiter. If you do not fuck her, she is not your girlfriend.

Cope thread. No social circle for your face, height or frame. Chad is always avaliable to females on Tinder.

@werty1457 never had sex. He was basically just a cuck orbiter. If you do not fuck her, she is not your girlfriend.
literally addressed this in the first paragraph of the thread jfl nihha and high school girls can’t legally use tinder (some do anyway but prob not huge amounts)

assuming his post wasn’t a LARP she (and other girls) solicited sex with him but he “didn’t have the time” or wasn’t interested so he’s volcel at best. not to mention a shit ton of other users who got blowjobs girlfriends etc

“Y-You are coping dude its not that easy because of tinder” meanwhile youngcels on this forum are getting blowjobs and gfs left and right, kek YOU are coping buddy boyo

Last edited:

cope werty slayed whores from Yugo app keep coping youngcel

So you would say that Status is almost as important as Looks?

literally addressed this in the first paragraph of the thread jfl nihha and high school girls can’t legally use tinder (some do anyway but prob not huge amounts)

assuming his post wasn’t a LARP she (and other girls) solicited sex with him but he “didn’t have the time” or wasn’t interested so he’s volcel at best. not to mention a shit ton of other users who got blowjobs girlfriends etc

“Y-You are coping dude its not that easy because of tinder” meanwhile youngcels on this forum are getting blowjobs and gfs left and right, kek YOU are coping buddy boyo
High school females can lie about their age on Tinder. They can also use other apps, such as Instagram. If the females truly solicted sex with him, he would have had sex. It makes no sense that they never had sex, if the females solicted it.

Do you feel attacked by this thread?
No. I have literally never had any social circle in my whole life.

less so in college and adult life but still relevant

So you would say that Status is almost as important as Looks?
maybe certain types of status in certain contexts

if you have a big social group in high school and actively hang out in social situations where there are girls you will 100% get something. (gf blowjob etc). there is still a looks requirement to achieve that social position but it’s much lower than it is after high school. teenage years is the easiest and most crucial time to ascend

1604107743052-png.363991

being mogged to suicide by .co "incels"
1604107513088-png.363987

less so in college and adult life but still relevant
yep online dating and cold approach is dead end for normtards so social circle will help. but it’s not a major game changer like in high school
Even if I had a social circle, it would not help though.
if you are in high school & constantly talking to, snapping, hanging out with and going to parties with slutty girls it is practically guaranteed you will have some sexual experience by the time you graduate. only problem is if you are extremely ugly then you can’t become that socially affluent in the first place. but it can still save guys who would otherwise be incel, @Venomkore was a 5’4 manlet with meh face but got a blowjob, nudes and gf through social maxxing at a young age.

when almost every single banned fakecel fits in to one category you have to admit that those people have a major advantage

yep online dating and cold approach is dead end for normtards so social circle will help. but it’s not a major game changer like in high school

if you are in high school & constantly talking to, snapping, hanging out with and going to parties with slutty girls it is practically guaranteed you will have some sexual experience by the time you graduate. only problem is if you are extremely ugly then you can’t become that socially affluent in the first place. but it can still save guys who would otherwise be incel, @Venomkore was a 5’4 manlet with meh face but got a blowjob, nudes and gf through social maxxing at a young age.

when almost every single banned fakecel fits in to one category you have to admit that those people have a major advantage
Sexual experience is absolutely not guaranteed as a short or ugly man, even if he is socialmaxxed. A few socialmaxxed incels get it, but they are lucky and might get it by fucking very drunk females – thus, they are exceptions. Most incels who are social, are only jesters who let themselves be exploited by other people for their own entertainment.

I dont want a single one of those here. If this thread applies to you leave ASAP. This site is for losers unlike you

Sexual experience is absolutely not guaranteed as a short or ugly man, even if he is socialmaxxed. A few socialmaxxed incels get it, but they are lucky and might get it by fucking very drunk females – thus, they are exceptions. Most incels who are social, are only jesters who let themselves be exploited by other people for their own entertainment.
0 IQ I have seen uglier Subhumans than me get laid via social circle maxxing when I was in HS and in college.

Too bad I'm socially retarded.

"truecel" niggas here be having sex with them 9/10's
I don’t get why anyone wants to larp as an incel. It’s pointless. If you’re a sexhaver why come to this forum? It’s literally depressing.

there's no friends for your face

I don’t get why anyone wants to larp as an incel. It’s pointless. If you’re a sexhaver why come to this forum? It’s literally depressing.
I legit think that there are more true incels at IT than at .co.

I think some of them get so deep in that they actually believe their own LARP and their brags are just an outward expression of their inner cognitive dissonance-fueled confusion

1604107743052-png.363991

being mogged to suicide by .co "incels"
1604107513088-png.363987

is this from the incels discord? i stopped using that shit ages ago when i realised it didnt actual have incels and was full of normie fucks.

JFL i swear only like 20% of this forum are touchless virgins like myself :feelsseriously:

is this from the incels discord? i stopped using that shit ages ago when i realised it didnt actual have incels and was full of normie fucks.

JFL i swear only like 20% of this forum are touchless virgins like myself :feelsseriously:
niggas be like “.co is a honeypot the real incels are on discord”

the incels on discord:

the incels on discord:
A0405951 B739 481C 9E4E 32CBDD9F7275

that's why people here shouldn't take teenagers seriously

I have "friends" but many of them are barely friends, they just wait for me to approach them and are almost not real friends. Socialcirclemaxxing is an ok strategy, but i'm still on the lower end of the totem pole when it comes to pretty much everything so it's pretty over tbh.

maybe certain types of status in certain contexts

if you have a big social group in high school and actively hang out in social situations where there are girls you will 100% get something. (gf blowjob etc). there is still a looks requirement to achieve that social position but it’s much lower than it is after high school. teenage years is the easiest and most crucial time to ascend
so maybe the blackpill isn't to be taken completely as Looks only like most incels do.

High IQ. Zoomers who play xbox and COD with their friends after a hard day in algebra class and enjoy a normal life arent incel.

I am introverted autistic incel who only has 3 friends and all of them are male and ALL of them are online friendships only
they are all ALSO bad with women too
turning 21 in January

I am introverted autistic incel who only has 3 friends and all of them are male and ALL of them are online friendships only
they are all ALSO bad with women too
turning 21 in January
I'm guessing he meant neurotypical social circles.

I somewhat agree but not entirely. You can have normie friends and still be incel. It's unlikely that you'll develop neuro typical traits if you've only known negative attention your whole life due to your looks, but it's still possible. I've seen werty's face.

Back in august he literally banned me from discord for saying he looked normal and will ascend in college. For "denying his inceldom". Remember that @werty1457 you filthy garbage tranny fucker?

This is more a youngcel thing in general. They aren't old enough to actually understand inceldom and think the memes are dank bro. Should be 20+

Also sparrow is like 27. He's pretty NT and easy to carry a convo and used to talk about his friends when he first joined. But he's also like 6ft and normal looking 6/10.
Uglyfaceshiteye

I dont want a single one of those here. If this thread applies to you leave ASAP.

that's why people here shouldn't take teenagers seriously

High IQ. Zoomers who play xbox and COD with their friends after a hard day in algebra class and enjoy a normal life arent incel.

This is more a youngcel thing in general. They aren't old enough to actually understand inceldom and think the memes are dank bro. Should be 20+

I want a late 20th century foid to give me pussy.

No one who is NTmaxxed and has a social circle is on this forum. Water is wet.

No one who is NTmaxxed and has a social circle is on this forum.
Massive cope

There are multiple users who are literally famous for this