Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're a weak male you should be allowed to hit women

Nick Fuentes

Nick Fuentes

Banned
-
I'm only 100 pounds so I'm well below the average fat ass american white bitch so I should be allowed to hit women without going to jail. Since weak males don't get laid they should at least get the benefit of getting female privilege and being able to use violence whenever they want to whoever they want without consequence.

over when you weigh less than a toilet

equal rights equal fights

Not only [physically] weak males don't get sex but they can't react to abuse and disrespect from females, according to soyciety.

According to a case in California (US), a woman can stab a man 100 times, killing him, and get one day of probation (or community service? forgot) per stab as punishment.

as a weak male i agree

Damn eat some food Nigger. How tall are you?

Not only [physically] weak males don't get sex but they can't react to abuse and disrespect from females, according to soyciety.
they just enjoy knowing you'll take the abuse from women, if you hit her back white knights will kick your ass

What's your height for you to weigh 100 lbs.

over when you weigh less than a toilet
So it's over when you're not fat? The average American woman now weighs more than the average American man in the 1950s, not because men are weak, but because women are fat.

So it's over when you're not fat? The average American woman now weighs more than the average American man in the 1950s, not because men are weak, but because women are fat.
being fat is also a death sentence, lose weight if possible.

being fat is also a death sentence, lose weight if possible.
Man, Americans are so dumb they think that being fat makes you strong or something when it's the opposite.

irl ive legit never seen a foid be physically stronger than a dude. even if the dude weighs less the foids response is to always scream and run away when confronted with danger by any dude

You are allowed to hit women. If they hit you, hit them back.

According to a case in California (US), a woman can stab a man 100 times, killing him, and get one day of probation (or community service? forgot) per stab as punishment.
Less than one hour. 100 hours for 108 stabs

I think i weigh less
It's over

are you rounding down or do you literally weight 100 pounds on the dot? if youre over 5 feet tall you are seriously underweight