Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you're European, FORGET about going to Asia. Just visit the Middle East (mainly Lebanon) and get qt virgin chicks!

Arabs are cucked beyond repair

Hot Lebanese women have a thing for European dick. I'm not joking about this. You could easily run passport game on them, and a lot of them actually remain virgins till marriage.

This is what the average chicks look like:

View attachment 19997View attachment 19991View attachment 19992View attachment 19993View attachment 19994View attachment 19995View attachment 19996

Meanwhile, this is what the average males look like (sub8 and SUBHUMAN TO DEATH):

View attachment 20000View attachment 19999View attachment 19998

JFL at visiting Asia to get laid when you can come to the Middle East and marry Caucasian virgin girls easily.
I love Arab girls but those Arab guys you showed all mog me to oblivion.

PM me the results. You have to be white though. I honestly don't think they use it a lot (dating apps aren't popular).

A quick heads-up. I've swiped right on 200 women in Beirut/ Lebanon. I'll keep you posted on my match rate for the next 24 hours.

Lol those are "average",I'd rather not be murdered by some isis cunt while trying to fuck some whore.

1 Match in 24 hours in Lebanon. I'm not desired anywhere.

1 Match in 24 hours in Lebanon. I'm not desired anywhere.
You had to say that you're a European tourist. Just go there and try yourself. I guarantee you'll get sloots chasing you.

You had to say that you're a European tourist. Just go there and try yourself. I guarantee you'll get sloots chasing you.

My bio was very western, My name is somewht western, I had the UK flag in my Bio.

This is cope. Those chicks would rather die virgins than go near a sub-8

My bio was very western, My name is somewht western, I had the UK flag in my Bio.
I mean dating apps aren't really that popular there. You could just go there and try approaching chicks in person. Barely any chicks use tinder (only the real slutty ones).

6'1 185lbs
NW1 dark brown hair

are desired there ?
I'm asking for a friend.

6'1 185lbs
NW1 dark brown hair

are desired there ?
I'm asking for a friend.
Does he look white? Does he have a western passport?

OP YOU FUCKING RETARD SHUT YOUR FUCKING WHORE MOUTH

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING , THEY ARE GONNA TURN OUR COUNTRIES INTO SEA

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM OUR GIRLS

GO TO SEA

OP YOU FUCKING RETARD SHUT YOUR FUCKING WHORE MOUTH

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING , THEY ARE GONNA TURN OUR COUNTRIES INTO SEA

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM OUR GIRLS

GO TO SEA
I'm just advising whitecels to go for higher quality women instead of Asian noodlewhores.

I haven't held a rifle in like 15 years. They would laugh at me.

Ultimate in Shitposting Award goes to him i guess.
Shouldn't he be banned for spamming? I can't imagine every single post being actually important to further a conversation.

is that rlly how avarage libanese women look like? I am a bit skeptical, because that looks like cherrypicking

You think I’d stand a chance in Lebanon because Lebanese girls mog the girls in the UK?
Absolutely. You look white as fuck and you have a western passport. These girls are literally eager to leave the nation at any chance.
is that rlly how avarage libanese women look like? I am a bit skeptical, because that looks like cherrypicking
I'm serious about this. However you'll see a lot of the "ugly" ones doing plastic surgeries to look more attractive.

I'm just advising whitecels to go for higher quality women instead of Asian noodlewhores.
what you are doing is encouraging incels to cuck you when you are incel yourself

what the fuck ? dont give them ideas
let them stick to noodlewhores

arab foids are for us you cuck

To be fair, our women are very loyal to their race compared to others.
cope bro, I mean yes you have a point in sense that other races are even bigger white worshipers except black women. but dont fool yourself, whites would slay in middle east running status game.

https://incels.is/threads/most-of-whitecels-here-could-pull-a-philippe.31131/

>While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium.[3] Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her.[3][4] After returning to Belgium, he published the photos on the internet under the pseudonym, 'Belguel' and included captions such as, "There is no better drug than to ejaculate on the veiled face of a woman." "These sluts are so naive. If you promise to marry them and take them along with you to Brussels they do whatever you ask"

Shouldn't he be banned for spamming? I can't imagine every single post being actually important to further a conversation.
Read all my posts and you'll see that they're related to inceldom and not pure spam.

lol no not really, OP is tripping average girl there isnt that attaractive
im arab myself visited several countries included lebanon

what you are doing is encouraging incels to cuck you when you are incel yourself

what the fuck ? dont give them ideas
let them stick to noodlewhores

arab foids are for us you cuck

cope bro, I mean yes you have a point in sense that other races are even bigger white worshipers except black women. but dont fool yourself, whites would slay in middle east running status game.

https://incels.is/threads/most-of-whitecels-here-could-pull-a-philippe.31131/

>While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium.[3] Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her.[3][4] After returning to Belgium, he published the photos on the internet under the pseudonym, 'Belguel' and included captions such as, "There is no better drug than to ejaculate on the veiled face of a woman." "These sluts are so naive. If you promise to marry them and take them along with you to Brussels they do whatever you ask"
Have sympathy for your white brothers in inceldom, man. They deserve Caucasian looking girls after all these years of misery and loneliness. JFL at sticking to noodlewhores when you can go to the Middle East, slay, and marry a qt.
lol no not really, OP is tripping average girl there isnt that attaractive
im arab myself visited several countries included lebanon
Nah. That's how the average YOUNG foid with fakeup included looks like.

I thought women like them would prefer the blond aryan stereotype ?

One thing about that racepill you posted is that there was no category for middle eastern women in terms of excluding.

It was only black, Asian, Latina and White.

I would like to see how many middle eastern women would be willing to date another middle eastern man.

I've data on pretty much everything when it comes to racepill

my racepill folder is about 1gb
and ive shitton study PDFs

it has gotten so crazy
i pretty much know all the stats by heart at this point. cohabitation numbers, IR marriages, preferneces I know every number by heart now...that's why I said you are right that arab women are more loyal than other races but doesn't mean they don't like white men better than our sandmonkey ass.

0 NOPia0GJCyUb8AvI

I thought women like them would prefer the blond aryan stereotype ?
Not really, but being blonde alone with light eyes is a MASSIVE halo there. You'll instantly become a slayer of JBs.

This is cope. Those chicks would rather die virgins than go near a sub-8
Yeah. Just lol @ thinking a passport is enough. They would rather be happy in their native country than unhappy in the West with an ugly weirdo.

Hot Lebanese women have a thing for European dick. I'm not joking about this. You could easily run passport game on them, and a lot of them actually remain virgins till marriage.

This is what the average chicks look like:

View attachment 19997View attachment 19991View attachment 19992View attachment 19993View attachment 19994View attachment 19995View attachment 19996

Meanwhile, this is what the average males look like (sub8 and SUBHUMAN TO DEATH):

View attachment 20000View attachment 19999View attachment 19998

JFL at visiting Asia to get laid when you can come to the Middle East and marry Caucasian virgin girls easily.
Well, the average lebanese male mogs me hard. But if it's true, it would be awesome because arab women are by the most attractive to me.

Well, the average lebanese male mogs me hard. But if it's true, it would be awesome because arab women are by the most attractive to me.
Most Arab males are sub8 as fuck!

The middle dude I posted is what's considered a Chad there, LMAOO

Nah. That's how the average YOUNG foid with fakeup included looks like.

All the libanese girls I know here in germany are looking worse than the pics you are showing.

I agree that they use much fake up, but almost every foid does that

Yeah. Just lol @ thinking a passport is enough. They would rather be happy in their native country than unhappy in the West with an ugly weirdo.
Cope

lmaooo

he was a 40yo balding 5'4'' manlet with 4 inch dick

All the libanese girls I know here in germany are looking worse than the pics you are showing.

I agree that they use much fake up, but almost every foid does that
Plastic surgery is heavily common for the ugly foids. They do it all the time to become attractive.

If you are Lebanese, why in the first place do you encourage Western incels to go steal your women.
I'm doing this for the whitecels as a method of escape.
JFL at "muh stealing your own women." Women are naturally racially hypergamous and seek status.

lmaooo

he was a 40yo balding 5'4'' manlet with 4 inch dick
Assuming it's true, this guy will go to Hell. Preying on poverty like this is disgusting.

I’m against sex tourism though, I don’t really want to be a slayer anymore. I just want to find a loyal Christian virgin girl to be my wife. I’d wait until marriage too.
JFL if you believe that you can find a "loyal Christian virgin girl" in the U.K. tbh

Do they go for Eastern European whites too?

careful with lebanese christians.. they are cousins of (((them))). and OP is a shill who wants us to contact (((lebanese))) women in order to get us on watch lists... tbh one of the fastests ways to get on watch lists is to communicate with muslims from overseas..

careful with lebanese christians.. they are cousins of (((them))). and OP is a shill who wants us to contact (((lebanese))) women in order to get us on watch lists... tbh one of the fastests ways to get on watch lists is to communicate with muslims from overseas..
Palestinian fag

It’s going to be a struggle.

I don’t think I want to have sex before marriage anymore either. I don’t want to get sucked into degeneracy.

I’ll remain a virgin unless I find a loyal Christian virgin women.

I’m a Christian myself btw
Same, just middleeastmaxx and go to an Arab country with a lot of Christian women like Lebanon and get a virgin there.

What Arab nation are you from btw?
actually im catholic... maronites are heathens tbh
Fuck off. We were the only Christians that resisted the Islamic fucktards and communists that allied with the scum of the PLO.

Same, just middleeastmaxx and go to an Arab country with a lot of Christian women like Lebanon and get a virgin there.

What Arab nation are you from btw?

Fuck off. We were the only Christians that resisted the Islamic fucktards and communists that allied with the scum of the PLO.

bro you were literally hired guns for (((them))) JFL. basically the (((jews))) lap dogs.. get out of here with that BS. heathen maronite

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back