Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you're European, FORGET about going to Asia. Just visit the Middle East (mainly Lebanon) and get qt virgin chicks!

bro you were literally hired guns for (((them))) JFL. basically the (((jews))) lap dogs.. get out of here with that BS. heathen maronite
Fuck off man. Palestinian fags were like modern Syrian refugees. They deserved to be treated like that.

Also I'm blackpilled on the Jews too, but the enemy of my enemy is always my friend.

Fuck off man. Palestinian fags were like modern Syrian refugees. They deserved to be treated like that.

Also I'm blackpilled on the Jews too, but the enemy of my enemy is always my friend.
no man you betrayed my Lord Jesus Christ by allying with the very people who killed Jesus Christ.. maronites are worse than pagans.. you slaughtered muslims and even other Christians too.. jfl maronites are also the biggest drug/human traffickers in the middle east and europe so yeah shit people

no man you betrayed my Lord Jesus Christ by allying with the very people who killed Jesus Christ.. maronites are worse than pagans.. you slaughtered muslims and even other Christians too.. jfl maronites are also the biggest drug/human traffickers in the middle east and europe so yeah shit people
Palestinians and communist scum literally slaughtered Christian villages. Fuck off with that bullshit man.

Palestinians and communist scum literally slaughtered Christian villages. Fuck off with that bullshit man.
i understand war is war but you fucking allied with (((them))) against shias and other Christians jfl.... idk if you're familiar with the conference that was held in the Vatican between the Pope and Maronite leadership but basically support was offered to maronites but you guys declined and instead became dogs of the jews...

i understand war is war but you fucking allied with (((them))) against shias and other Christians jfl.... idk if you're familiar with the conference that was held in the Vatican between the Pope and Maronite leadership but basically support was offered to maronites but you guys declined and instead became dogs of the jews...
Not against other Christians you fucking faggot. The Christian vs Christian war was during the last stages of the civil war.

So what, tbh... Palestinians and the Muslims that supported them deserved it. They were causing trouble like the Syrian refugees. Lebanese Christians were against Israel, but didn't want any conflict with it. The Palestinian refugees literally threatened conflict. Muslims saw them as their heroes and new army and also wanted more representation in the government. Nothing but an act of betrayal tbh.

Not against other Christians you fucking faggot. The Christian vs Christian war was during the last stages of the civil war.

So what, tbh... Palestinians and the Muslims that supported them deserved it. They were causing trouble like the Syrian refugees. Lebanese Christians were against Israel, but didn't want any conflict with it. The Palestinian refugees literally threatened conflict. Muslims saw them as their heroes and new army and also wanted more representation in the government. Nothing but an act of betrayal tbh.

ummm do your research kid. you guys slaughtered other christian sects... i agree muslims should all eradicated along with jews and the treacherous maronites. tbh maronites are considered one of the lost tribes of israel so its no wonder you guys worked with them and didn't want war with them.....

lmaooo

>While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium.[3] Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her.[3][4] After returning to Belgium, he published the photos on the internet under the pseudonym, 'Belguel' and included captions such as, "There is no better drug than to ejaculate on the veiled face of a woman." "These sluts are so naive. If you promise to marry them and take them along with you to Brussels they do whatever you ask"

he was a 40yo balding 5'4'' manlet with 4 inch dick

I know a bunch of oldcels.
They are like 75yo and they still go there to play "golf".
Good for them I guess.

ummm do your research kid. you guys slaughtered other christian sects... i agree muslims should all eradicated along with jews and the treacherous maronites. tbh maronites are considered one of the lost tribes of israel so its no wonder you guys worked with them and didn't want war with them.....
Yes, but during the last stages of the war. It didn't have to do with Israel.

Yes, but during the last stages of the war. It didn't have to do with Israel.

liar.. look i know you guys are like jews but please don't use jewish tactics.. stop lying bro seriously its documented.

maronites= crypto jews

liar.. look i know you guys are like jews but please don't use jewish tactics.. stop lying bro seriously its documented.

maronites= crypto jews
I'm a Mossad agent bro.

yes and death to jews and crypto jews
I agree. We honestly need to finish off the Jews first then strike the Muslims. We need to use Assad and the Shias as useful idiots against the kikes, since they are the ones causing degeneracy in the West.

I agree. We honestly need to finish off the Jews first then strike the Muslims. We need to use Assad and the Shias as useful idiots against the kikes, since they are the ones causing degeneracy in the West.
a couple of nukes centered in jerusalem, tel aviv, damascus, riyadh, mecca, beirut, istanbul, tehran, etc would do the trick.. o and world wide capture of jews too

Yeah. Just lol @ thinking a passport is enough. They would rather be happy in their native country than unhappy in the West with an ugly weirdo.

Exactly. JFL @ this Junecel and his gigacope.

I find it easier for a white man to get a white woman in Finland, Ukraine, Poland or Russia. Tinder in these countries really is very easy, because there are more women than men.

Last edited:
Hot Lebanese women have a thing for European dick. I'm not joking about this. You could easily run passport game on them, and a lot of them actually remain virgins till marriage.

This is what the average chicks look like:

View attachment 19997View attachment 19991View attachment 19992View attachment 19993View attachment 19994View attachment 19995View attachment 19996

Meanwhile, this is what the average males look like (sub8 and SUBHUMAN TO DEATH):

View attachment 20000View attachment 19999View attachment 19998

JFL at visiting Asia to get laid when you can come to the Middle East and marry Caucasian virgin girls easily.
No thanks, I find asian women more attractive.

One of those “subhumans” is a Chad lite

because jbw theory fails when an ethnic western woman gets exposed to Chad
Well obviously She'd rather date a white Chad than a whitecel, but she'd rather date a whitecel than an ethnicel or blackcel...

Well obviously She'd rather date a white Chad than a whitecel, but she'd rather date a whitecel than an ethnicel or blackcel...
Cope. Whitecels will always be seen as nerdy ugly guys, while ethnicels or blackcels might ascend due to them being perceived as exotic.

Either way, all cels are fucked in the West.

Cope. Whitecels will always be seen as nerdy ugly guys
Where did you get THAT from!? :feelsmega:

while ethnicels or blackcels might ascend due to them being perceived as exotic.
Chadpreet is 'exotic'. Currycels are 'IT tech support street shitters'.
Tyrone is 'exotic'. Blackcels are 'ugly low IQ niggers'.
Chang is 'exotic'. Ricecels are 'Small dick nerd immigrants'.
Abdul is 'exotic'. Arabcels are 'Sandnigger terrorists'.

Know the difference.

Sorry, not in a hurry to get kidnapped, assfucked and decapitated by y'all mudslime goatfuckers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back