Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're fat it's over, even losing weight won't work

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
You'll have excess skin and look sickly after losing so much weight
If you're chubby like me it's time to lose the fat man don't let it get worse :feelsohgod:

If you’re tall, white, have good face bones and hair then I would say it’s worth it to lose the weight

Fasting for a couple days in arrow removes excess skin, even better if you don't drink liquids.

I'm chubby and can't stop eating and it's getting worse with depression

Shit, food is being harder to quit than smoking

When i lost huge amount of weight at 26 i had zero loose skin, now in 30s even with small weight loses i get loose skin. Best way is to lose it slowly.

I'm chubby and can't stop eating and it's getting worse with depression

Shit, food is being harder to quit than smoking
Same I get agitated if I don't eat and drink sugar
It's like eating numbs me down and when I eat healthy I get oversensitive

You'll have excess skin and look sickly after losing so much weight
It depends on your diet and how much you fast. Also, you can fix your sick facial appearance quickly by simply having a skin care routine and drinking a lot of water.

Fasting for a couple days in arrow removes excess skin, even better if you don't drink liquids.
Correct. Honeypot knows what he's talking about. It's called dry fasting. No water and no food. Do it for three days only if you're new to it. Kind of hard to keep up with it when your organism isn't used to it.

When i lost huge amount of weight at 26 i had zero loose skin, now in 30s even with small weight loses i get loose skin. Best way is to lose it slowly.
Indeed. Lose it slowly and drink a lot of water so your face looks less bloated as time passes. You can also take cold showers and apply ice cubes on your skin. The cold reduces bloating.

god damn he looked better fat.

hairpill is brutal. if you're skinny and bald, you look like a chemo patient. although he has many other subhuman traits.

beard mogs me though

It’s over for fatcels

from the fat funny guy to a jewish banker.
Brutal hair pill.

This is why calling fatcels volcels makes no sense, they are trucels, unless they are tall and white

If you are short and fat, it's over.

If you are tall and fat, you're fakecel.