Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you're short and nerdy as a black dude it's over

• Thread starter dilapidatedincel
  • Start date
dilapidatedincel

dilapidatedincel

Greycel
fuck this shit. imagine being born as one of the least liked races without any of the benefits. i literally can't even date within my own race because i'm not tall and i don't """"act black"""" literally my only option is to be a betacuck for some fat black post wall roastie in her 30s. fuck this fuck this fuck this

You just need a drop of the Cool Juice.

urkel%20urquelle_0.jpg

every blackcel here seems to be the nerdy type

Its because all foids expect black people to act like Tyrones.

If you're black its over

BBC theory is a myth and this thread proves JBW right

Where as white Chad can be thugmaxxed, nerdmaxxed, normiemaxxed, or even cuckedmaxx(exp.Trudeau)

Tyrone has to be thugmaxxed black man with big dick

Anything less is not Tyrone

fuck this shit. imagine being born as one of the least liked races without any of the benefits. i literally can't even date within my own race because i'm not tall and i don't """"act black"""" literally my only option is to be a betacuck for some fat black post wall roastie in her 30s. fuck this fuck this fuck this
do you got glasses too?

Aye I'm a nerdy blackcel, and most of my oppressors were black, always telling me I'm too white for speaking proper English, for paying attention in school, not being into rap, hip hop and the thuggish culture and to make matters worse black foids don't want me and foids of other races assume I might steal, rape or kill her for being apart of a race that commits over half of the crimes in the country despite being in the 13% of the population. So if you're black you'd better be a Tyrone or thugmaxxed because if you're not, you're fucked.

literally my only option is to be a betacuck for some fat black post wall roastie in her 30s
Don't do it bro. I'm sorry, life is not fair, but that will only make it worse, as you know.

Gus

even BLM-pushing Disney can't deny this in 2022