Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why I as a black man hate the black community [MUST READ]

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
Black incels do exist, and it’s a very real thing. I am just barely 5’6 tall and I’m ugly as shit. Now being ugly in the black world doesn’t matter as much if you are a degenerate thug who’s kinda strong and has a big dick. Black women love that bullshit because they’re stupid.

You have to be born into that monkey culture though, and you can’t fake being hood, people can see through that and see who you really are, but if you have half a brain you wouldn’t wanna do that anyways. I grew up on video games, anime and cartoons and I’m a skinny man with the body of a boy. Didn’t give a fuck about tyrone shit like weed and drugs and guns or whatever.

I’d rather be above that degeneracy even if it comes at the price of inceldom. Most black women are undesirable anyways with their fake long ass nails and fake eyelashes and cringy tik tok slang.

I’ve always preferred white and Asian woman from a very young age. They’re way more attractive and act kinder and are smarter than most black women.

if you’re an ugly black and short nerd such as myself then you will struggle with all aspects of life just as much as any other race. Fuck all black people for enabling and contributing to this monkey culture, all this degeneracy.

Our culture literally enables bad behavior like drugs, crime, and being an asshole. Other races shun things like that. This is why we will never be equal to other races and will never be seen as such because the clowns of our race hold us back.

black version of @wereq

They’re way more attractive and act kinder and are smarter than most black women.
That's the thing, they just act kind in public to virtue signal and appear holy while hating you on the inside. Whites and Asians view shitskins as dirty ugly pests (which we are of course, so they're not wrong).

Our culture literally enables bad behavior like drugs, crime, and being an asshole. Other races shun things like that. This is why we will never be equal to other races and will never be seen as such because the clowns of our race hold us back.
while its true that blacks are more prone to violence, low iq etc
what destroyed the black community completely was the jews who kept promoting nigger rap
look at the origin of NWA, the jew Jerry Heller helped make them more popular even among whites
there is no possible recovery from this aside from the utter annihilation of blacks, based blacks like you are a minority

what destroyed the black community completely was the jews who kept promoting nigger rap
look at the origin of NWA, the jew Jerry Heller helped make them more popular even among whites
there is no possible recovery from this aside from the utter annihilation of blacks, based blacks like you are a minority
LMFAO it is always them

Truth. Jews destroyed blacks in America and did so in a very subtle way.

Based blackcel. Incels can be of all races. I'm very tired of hearing this JBW or JBB bullshit. In certain areas whites will be preferable, in other areas blacks will be preferable. There's a lot of variables that go into play on what women will prefer. At the end of the day all of us on this forum are sub-5 and we're all hated by women so why does it even matter?

Based blackcel. Incels can be of all races. I'm very tired of hearing this JBW or JBB bullshit. In certain areas whites will be preferable, in other areas blacks will be preferable. There's a lot of variables that go into play on what women will prefer. At the end of the day all of us on this forum are sub-5 and we're all hated by women so why does it even matter?

Black incels do exist, and it’s a very real thing. I am just barely 5’6 tall and I’m ugly as shit. Now being ugly in the black world doesn’t matter as much if you are a degenerate thug who’s kinda strong and has a big dick. Black women love that bullshit because they’re stupid.

You have to be born into that monkey culture though, and you can’t fake being hood, people can see through that and see who you really are, but if you have half a brain you wouldn’t wanna do that anyways. I grew up on video games, anime and cartoons and I’m a skinny man with the body of a boy. Didn’t give a fuck about tyrone shit like weed and drugs and guns or whatever.

I’d rather be above that degeneracy even if it comes at the price of inceldom. Most black women are undesirable anyways with their fake long ass nails and fake eyelashes and cringy tik tok slang.

I’ve always preferred white and Asian woman from a very young age. They’re way more attractive and act kinder and are smarter than most black women.

if you’re an ugly black and short nerd such as myself then you will struggle with all aspects of life just as much as any other race. Fuck all black people for enabling and contributing to this monkey culture, all this degeneracy.

for real, you can't just be a normal middle class dude in the way a white guy can and end up with Stacies. No other race has such an extremely toxic attitude toward conventional success or 'mediocrity.' You have to be a fucking sports superstar, a rapper, a BET CEO, or clout driven preacher activist, everyone else is a house coon

Last edited:
Truth. Jews destroyed blacks in America and did so in a very subtle way.
NOT SUBTLE AT ALL TO ME, FUCK MAN IVE BEEN SUS WITH THE JEWS SINCE I WAS A CHILD

i talk about topics like this with my black friend all the time - there are more black incels than white incels, period. everyone is focused on the 6ft+ athletic black guy with a huge dick and a decent face slaying all the attractive white women, while forgetting that the average black guy in the US is like 1/3rd of an inch shorter than the average white guy.

everyone forgets the droves of 5'7-5'9 black men with mediocre or shitty faces that cant get anything except hideous women. the tyrones and tyronelites that everyone is focused on are the top 2-3% of black men tops

I'm latino and Hispanic incels are a thing too, our latino culture is very similar and the stereotype to you black people especially like Mexican cartels, foids our race suck too, they are so lazy and selfish, plus they have such a bad tempur, so close minded, I like Asian, middle eastern and white girls too bro

As I understand, there are a lot of different subraces of black race. This forum made me think that maybe not all of them are dumb after all?

The sanest black dude

Always good to see a fellow Blackcel

Me too.
Btw what's with your username ? You relate to the Daedric Prince of Pacts and Deals ?

That right there is the difference between a black & a nigger.

Happy that you're at least aware brocel

for real, you can't just be a normal middle class dude in the way a white guy can and end up with Stacies. No other race has such an extremely toxic attitude toward conventional success or 'mediocrity.' You have to be a fucking sports superstar, a rapper, a BET CEO, or clout driven preacher activist, everyone else is a house coon

i talk about topics like this with my black friend all the time - there are more black incels than white incels, period. everyone is focused on the 6ft+ athletic black guy with a huge dick and a decent face slaying all the attractive white women, while forgetting that the average black guy in the US is like 1/3rd of an inch shorter than the average white guy.

everyone forgets the droves of 5'7-5'9 black men with mediocre or shitty faces that cant get anything except hideous women. the tyrones and tyronelites that everyone is focused on are the top 2-3% of black men tops
Many blacks can ascens by Hiphopmaxxing. Many famous rappers like Eazy-E, Ice Cube, Kendrick Lamar, Lil Wayne etc. are manlets

I just looked it up and Jerry Heller really was a jew.

Cant make this shit up

I just looked it up and Jerry Heller really was a jew.

Cant make this shit up
every jew wants to be the next jerry heller or Epstein

Go to Africa, SYSBM, get a good girl

Stop blaming other people
Songs already promoted promiscuity and pimping, blacksploitation films, etc

Based.

I like you for saying all this. Im befriending

I'm latino and Hispanic incels are a thing too, our latino culture is very similar and the stereotype to you black people especially like Mexican cartels, foids our race suck too, they are so lazy and selfish, plus they have such a bad tempur, so close minded, I like Asian, middle eastern and white girls too bro
Middle eastern why

Middle eastern why
because my high school crush was Lebanese and I met a cute Jewish girl who got my heart however I never met her irl, plus I see how sexy they can be the Turkish, Lebanese, and Iranian foids, too bad Islam blocks the way from me trying to get a shot for relationship potential. But ofc they weren’t interested

Last edited:
Yeah, although the responsibility to overcome that still lands on the black community so I still partially blame them. I've known more than enough blacks in my life to know its stupid to say they're all a certain way, as with all races tbh. There's always exceptions. Black Americans have been exploited and used as a pawn by the Jew, as their muscle essentially. I hope some day black Americans can wake up to that fact and become fully JQpilled

I am afraid of black people.

As a curry I fucking hate the curry community

women love that bullshit because they’re stupid
if only it were more difficult or immediately consequential for them to be stupid or LOVE stupid, maybe maybe theyd be better idk, but wtf am i even saying when after they get abused they go back to that guy (if not ugly) who abused her, idek maybe theyd be worse

One would simply want stupid to be hated and not stupid to be loved and appreciated by women but why would it be like that? Because it would benefit men? Pfffffffft

And yes, thug culture and the pedestal it has are both tumerous cancers

I

kys nigger just kys i hâte niggers you aren’t incel just go up to white stace and she will give you blow job this is bull shit all my blonde white crushes fuck black guy so what your excuse :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

There are many blackcels, just like other races have many incels, I agree. However some of them online refer to themselves as TFL (True Forced Loneliness). Look up Oreoman/SavvyGuy, Kent, or BarakaTV on YouTube. Some channels have archived videos of them. They are part of what is considered the blackcel incelosphere and used to make videos and vlogs about their experiences. Oreoman actually still makes videos occasionally but Kent "ascended" and Baraka self-immolated after not being able to take the suffering anymore.

Negroid toilets are the worst. Thug worshipping cumbuckets.