Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you've got Y-Chromosomes, England wants to order you to stay indoors

Lifefuel for ukcels tbh. No more parties and Friday night outs for chad. Really levels the playing field for us. Like, "if I can't party and get laid neither can you"

Rape would skyrocket if this were instated.

"if I can't party and get laid neither can you"
Except chad can. Foids would literaly go at his place, or he would go himself and cops will give him the Chad pass. It's fucking over.

Also green party is fucking retarded

Rape would skyrocket if this were instated.
That’s what I’m saying. Considering the fact that sociopaths, psychopaths, serial killers, rapists, etc. usually target foids, wouldn’t a curfew for men literally just make it 110% easier for them? It would be heaven for low inhib dark triad men. Not to mention all of the foids in “abusive” relationships would be locked in the house with their bfs...

source.gif

Last edited:
This is @mental_out's fault probably

This is when you know it's getting down for real. The fact that she could say that seriously in the Uk parliament and get away with it. I remember seeing it only suggested by crazy feminists no longer than 2 years ago. Now it's mainstream enough for it not to cause her immediate eviction from the house.
JFL...:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

This is when you know it's getting down for real. The fact that she could say that seriously in the Uk parliament and get away with it. I remember seeing it only suggested by crazy feminists no longer than 2 years ago. Now it's mainstream enough for it not to cause her immediate eviction from the house.
They've(feminists) been saying stuff like this for over a decade but yes it's definitely more mainstream now.

They've(feminists) been saying stuff like this for over a decade but yes it's definitely more mainstream now.
Yeah but up to 3 years ago or so (metoo) It was far from mainstream. Imagine the same thing being said about other groups

Well yeah, the house of lords has bugger all power, they won't get to pass anything like that. The only people out protesting are students for the most part. No one takes the green party seriously they're a joke.

I'm too tired to compile the evidence right now, but I will & then will post later. England has slowly but steadily been becoming increasingly anti-male. There's been a spate of publications in leading medical journals about the suicide spikes and drug abuse spikes among young and middle-aged men in England who share painful stories of societal disenfranchisement. England has successfully passed several anti-male legislations and budget changes--like closing down the country's ONLY domestic violence help center for men DESPITE the country's own statistics showing GROWING relative rates of male victimization in domestic violence AND the country admitting that police there forcibly remove male victims from their own homes despite these men having nowhere to turn.

What's happening in England is enabled partly by society thinking, "Oh, it's not that bad. People pushing these legislative changes are extremists." Meanwhile, as another poster here today pointed out, more British legislators are mulling over making even misogynistic speech an official "hate crime" to stem the sea of violence against women--even though international and British statistics show the majority of victims of violence ARE MEN. All this while the rates of scholarships and aid FOR WOMEN in England year over year keep increasing despite men for years now being the MINORITY in uni in England. Things are getting worse and worse for men and few people if any care.

Last edited:
Yeah but up to 3 years ago or so (metoo) It was far from mainstream. Imagine the same thing being said about other groups
Imagine someone standing up and saying, "Niggers cause most of the crimes. We need a 6pm curfew for all niggers."

Everyone would be outraged.

Imagine someone standing up and saying, "Niggers cause most of the crimes. We need a 6pm curfew for all niggers."

Everyone would be outraged.

The house of lords doesn't do shit lmao

and the green party accounts for 2 of the 801 seats there

But yet still the anti-male agenda has been consistently gaining traction in England for at least a generation now. Thanks in part to people thinking it's a "Green Party" problem. Parties don't matter. This has become an insidious, (Western-) pervasive cultural problem. It's not merely political. Apathy enables it.

The hate crime bill they're talking about is a Scottish thing, Scotland is another matter since Scotland always votes SNP which is a very leftwing party.

There's some dumb laws here but I wouldn't take what the green party says seriously, they say stupid shit all the time. There's 800 members of the HoL and the green party has only two seats there. People also hate labour which is the other leftwing party as well these days and they lose consistently in every election.

Research your own gender statistics--education rates, new internship award rates, imprisonment rates, drug addiction and recidivism rates, mental health outcome rates, suicide rates... I can't believe I'm having this conversation here of all places. This isn't isolated to one Western country. And it's becoming worse.

I'm too tired to compile the evidence right now, but I will & then will post later. England has slowly but steadily been becoming increasingly anti-male. There's been a spate of publications in leading medical journals about the suicide spikes and drug abuse spikes among young and middle-aged men in England who share painful stories of societal disenfranchisement. England has successfully passed several anti-male legislations and budget changes--like closing down the country's ONLY domestic violence help center for men DESPITE the country's own statistics showing GROWING relative rates of male victimization in domestic violence AND the country admitting that police there forcibly remove male victims from their own homes despite these men having nowhere to turn.

What's happening in England is enabled partly by society thinking, "Oh, it's not that bad. People pushing these legislative changes are extremists." Meanwhile, as another poster here today pointed out, more British legislators are mulling over making even misogynistic speech an official "hate crime" to stem the sea of violence against women--even though international and British statistics show the majority of victims of violence ARE MEN. All this while the rates of scholarships and aid FOR WOMEN in England year over year keep increasing despite men for years now being the MINORITY in uni in England. Things are getting worse and worse for men and few people if any care.
This tbh
It's advisable for any UKcels that can leave for places like Eastern Europe or just move out of the country generally to start seriously planning to do so.

Last edited:
Most of those things apply pretty much everywhere not just the UK, Male suicide rates eclipse female suicide rates pretty much in every country on the planet. The only ones that may apply more to the west the job and education related ones (the only places where that shit will be different will mostly be in places like arabia). The education stuff is kind of skewed as well, while women technically do better on average, they also tend to do easier subjects which is why they get better grades. Barely any women go into actual serious STEM subjects.

JFL.

That’s what I’m saying. Considering the fact that sociopaths, psychopaths, serial killers, rapists, etc. usually target foids, wouldn’t a curfew for men literally just make it 110% easier for them? It would be heaven for low inhib dark triad men. Not to mention all of the foids in “abusive” relationships would be locked in the house with their bfs...

source.gif

This could work in our favour as it will blackpill many men about out gynocentric society

This could work in our favour as it will blackpill many men about out gynocentric society
Accelerationism is dumb.
The reaction to injustice by the vast majority of men is always nothing.
Military conscription only for men: nothing.
Women get the right to vote without signing up for the draft: nothing.
Men can be falsely accused of rape: nothing.
Men have to pay child support even if they can prove they are biologically not the father: nothing.
Men have to pay alimony to a cheating wife: nothing.
Men can be accused of sexual harassment decades later and women can retroactively revoke consent from any past previously thought of consensual encounter aka #metoo: nothing.

Use history as a guideline. Nothing is changing and no one is rising up. You'll just be further cementing your demise by trying to make things worse. There is no breaking point. People will adjust to the new standards and the ones that won't will die off while the newer generation that never knew anything different will readily accept the harsher conditions.

accelerationism will only make the rest of our shitty lives worse and worse and it MAY make it better for the offspring of chads when the world falls and recovers.

and imagine if you took the strategy of accelerating and applied it to other areas of life.
"i'm ugly so women don't like me, so i'll cut off my limbs and scratch up my face with a knife so i might be able to get a pity fuck from a virtue signaling foid looking to increase her social rank, or someone sees how bad my situation is and buys me plastic surgery."

Accelerationism is dumb.
No acceleration is what we always needed
Imagine if Winston Churchill campaigned for gay rights and first wave femanists campaigned for no fault divorsed and abortion at will

Why are there so many simps, then? Even in this community, there are guys arguing this is NOT indicative of broad societal changes--that there's nothing here to worry about. Guys are rolling over exposing their underbellies in hopes of getting a few approval-crumbs tossed their way.
Meanwhile https://dailystormer.su/uk-12-year-...-female-cop-told-her-shes-a-lying-prostitute/

Oppression Olympics hierarchy boyo.

The dude that done that bitch resulting in this curfew call nonsense was a cop & had a female accomplice jfl.

"West Midlands Police said that 'We accept that there have been failings in some historical cases in the past,' but..." The government can do anything it wants, infringe on or take away citizens' "rights" when it's convenient for them, then spin a story to justify breaking their own rules. It's a wonder people still make more people to feed this ugly machine.

Last edited:
Lifefuel for ukcels tbh. No more parties and Friday night outs for chad. Really levels the playing field for us. Like, "if I can't party and get laid neither can you"
kek

No acceleration is what we always needed
Did you not read the quoted posts and thread those posts were from? Accelerationism is no guarantee people will "wake up". People are naturally complacent and lazy and will just shift their expectations further to suit the new reality to take the easy way out. The people that do act up will be used as an example for cracking down more.
Imagine if Winston Churchill campaigned for gay rights and first wave femanists campaigned for no fault divorsed and abortion at will
Once such a system in place though it's the same. True they gain power through incrementalism and dismissing the slippery slope 'fallacy' but once they are in power there's nothing that can be easily done. Trying to heap on absurdities will just get you ruled by those same absurdities.

UK is telling UKcels to neet if they weren't already.

Except chad can. Foids would literaly go at his place, or he would go himself and cops will give him the Chad pass. It's fucking over.
Yeah.. it would increase likelihood of harems being formed.

Would it apply to transgenders?

I missed this comment. Damn, that's funny. Imagine a bunch of guys claiming to be trans just so they could get together after curfew to shoot hoops ...

Legit the most important question

Anyone can just identify as trans to get around this

I missed this comment. Damn, that's funny. Imagine a bunch of guys claiming to be trans just so they could get together after curfew to shoot hoops ...
Can see the UK government then requiring you to provide evidence of having an operation to change your anatomy or charging you with transphobia and homophobia for just saying this without documentation. Doesn't mean everyone will get caught but the guys being apprehended by police for violating a curfew probably would under those rules.