Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IIT: FAVORITE Darth_Aurelius QUOTES

aesthetic_recon

aesthetic_recon

卐 SATOKOCEL 卐 | IQ -4 STD | MOG KING OF INCELS.IS
-
TITLE. I NEED MORE BASED DARTH_AURELIUS QUOTES

-This is a farcical kangaroo Nuremburg type court and I feel like Herman Goering.

-Good luck with that you fucking kike jewbot faggot. As nothing I've stated constitutes a criminally actionable threat. I've been speaking in generalities and in the abstract and as such, none of the language I have employed would rise to a level of specificity and particularity so as to constitute a valid threat. I know what I'm about, just as I know the faggot mod who deleted my thread here did so in a prejudicial and highly inequitable manner.

-This is propaganda that has been confabulated by the jews who control Hollywood and cinema in order to confound our understanding of the greatness of Nazi Germany and to inspire as much pity for themselves as is possible. Go directly to the primary source material that hasn't been contaminated with jewish bias or the filthy degenerate cultural perspective of the modern west and you will see that the ethos of Nazism was and is entirely consistent with the aspirations of men such as ourselves.

-Indeed, the jews are clever, deceitful and extraordinarily adept at contriving to induce other people to fight their wars for them and then make the world believe that justice was on their side all along. There will come another reckoning however and the work of the Fuhrer will be consummated once the truth has been revealed.

-I personally trust General Alek and have spent considerable time vetting and scrutinizing his posts for any indicators that he may be disingenuous or an infiltrator himself. Likewise, if everyone here considers this to be too risky an endeavor to even try then we will never begin to take any sort of constructive steps towards bringing our plan to fruition irl.

also i forgot this one:

-My sister is a giga-stacy and looks like a less sleazy version of Megan Fox and without the trashy tattoos. She recently had her tits massively enhanced through breast augmentation surgery and I've since noticed that I've gone from having a sexually neutral or ambivalent disposition towards her to now having one which is marked by desire and arousal. I have been fantasizing about her walking in on my as I'm jacking off and then asking if I need a hand. I've also been contemplating a strategy whereby I shall invite her to have some drinks with me and then surreptitiously lace her drink with rohypnol and then use her body as a means for sexual gratification whilst she is unconscious. What do you guys think?