Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I’ll be cheering for England tomorrow when they play the Jewnited States

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I hate the Jewnited States, I grew up here, and no Jewmerican foids will fuck me.

Go England!

England is the king and queens of cuckednited kingdom. Plus your people arrest people who are on incel forums.

I'm sorry but bongland is more cucked than jewsa

Will i get a greencard if i vote for usa?

Gogogogo usa gogo

England is the king and queens of cuckednited kingdom. Plus your people arrest people who are on incel forums.

I'm sorry but bongland is more cucked than jewsa
I want the Red Coats to win tomorrow!

Fuck the Boston Tea Party - that was good tea!

Fuck Paul Revere he was a snitch.

Fuck Thomas Jefferson he was a nigger lover!

Fuck the Revolutionary War, England still runs the west, Jewnited States is just the Rothschild’s military attack dog.

England!

Fuck the Revolutionary War England still runs the west, Jewnited States is just the Rothschild’s military attack dog.

England!
So much cope....for a cucked nation.

Dont come to this shithole, mang, trust me
Almost all countries with first world access are most likely cucked by now. But you can buy guns I guess???

Fuck the Revolutionary War, England still runs the west, Jewnited States is just the Rothschild’s military attack dog.

England!

England!
Also you fail to realize these are the guys who will arrest you if you dare browse .is and say "woman are poopy heads"

Dont come to this shithole, mang, trust me
Better go with this worlds superpower than with some central asian post-soviet shithole

Ima willing to take the risk.. better try, than to die here

Almost all countries with first world access are most likely cucked by now. But you can buy guns I guess???
I have plenty of guns in gta v, but fuck this place, nonetheless

Will i get a greencard if i vote for usa?

Gogogogo usa gogo
Boo Jewnited States. Wasn’t that kike that stole all that money from those crypto investors from the Jewnited States? He is hiding out in the Bahamas now - although Sam Furnce-Kike is from Stanford, Jewfornia.

Better go with this worlds superpower than with some central asian post-soviet shithole

Based. But it'd be more based to just.....destroy humanity

A popular saying is that usa is a 3rd world shithole in a gucci belt, Chico . Let that sink in for a moment, mang

May Saint JD watch over the match tomorrow. :society:

A popular saying is that usa is a 3rd world shithole in a gucci belt, Chico . Let that sink in for a moment, mang
I know that, i know
Been too much here, watching, listening to all you westerners.. you got almost zero things that differ you from us

Nobody will bar me from trying to establish myself in the united cucks of america - and if i actually fail - that will be my fault

fuck both globohomo jew nigger worshippers

Fuck the Jewnited States!

It’s a joke! Big fat ass landwhale Jewmerican foids walk around in lesbian couples - while incels go ER. Fuck the Jewnited States.

Fuck having to chase after fat grumpy arrogant Jewmerican whores with high body counts!

Fuck Obama and Fuck Joe Biden.

Trump is not much better, but at least he is a Republican.

I don’t really care about either the us or england, hopefully it ends in a draw. All I know is I hope Iran beat the fucking shit out of america.

I don’t really care about either the us or england, hopefully it ends in a draw. All I know is I hope Iran beat the fucking shit out of america.
That would be fine with me.

ER was half English…

England!

I know that, i know
Been too much here, watching, listening to all you westerners.. you got almost zero things that differ you from us

Nobody will bar me from trying to establish myself in the united cucks of america - and if i actually fail - that will be my fault
U can euphorically rejoice when you things arent to your liking much more efficiently hERe:feelsLSD:

England fans tend to be the most vulgar of football supporters. Their heavy consumption of beer means that their behaviour is very unsavory. They also tend to be very cruel towards incels because we do not partake in their beer fueled aggression and do not have a "fit bird" (attractive woman).

Damn the Jewnited States!

9/11/2001 was a wonderful day!

A 9/11 hijacker walks into a bar, and he ask,”Has anyone seen my drinking buddy? - he’s also my flight instructor!”.