Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’ll be middle-age in four years, and I haven’t even kissed a foid

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m 31, in four years I’ll be 35 which would make me middle-age. It’s over, I haven’t even kissed a foid, had a gf, or had sex.

I really don’t give a fuck about normgroids anymore.

very relatable tbh.
and less and less do i want to try. last time i actually went out i just got shit on by norms. it's incredible how it always happens somehow.

I quietly quit my day job, I show up on time and do the work - but, I’m not afraid to get fired. The money is about the same on most wageslaving plantations.

My cousin bragged few days ago how her 15yo son is dating 2 girls. And here i am khhv at 36, the smile on my face froze.

i remmeber some shithead started screeching because he thought web devs was a "low-brow" tech worker, and implicitly he was "high-brow" doing important work.

ok but why does that matter? why do you need to screech at a stranger about it? what a fucking... perfectly average normalnigger actually.

very relatable tbh.
and less and less do i want to try. last time i actually went out i just got shit on by norms. it's incredible how it always happens somehow.
It's a completely normal response to not want to try at that point. Why do the same thing over and over when you know the likelihood of success is piss low?

It's a completely normal response to not want to try at that point. Why do the same thing over and over when you know the likelihood of success is piss low?
they're supposed to be totally normal and friendly. but somehow they are always ready to instantly snipe you with nasty comments.
something doesn't add up here.

I unironically find myself feeling more comfortable with dudes who have dealt with ostracization as well as constant rejection. I feel like if there weren't other people in this similar position, I wouldn't be able to take it anymore.

(Im honestly not sure if that makes me a terrible person for being glad that there are people like me, in a fucked up situation that I can relate to)

My cousin bragged few days ago how her 15yo son is dating 2 girls. And here i am khhv at 36, the smile on my face froze.
Brutal, he's almost half my age

I have come to terms with it.
I’ll be ready to rope by age 40. Being a 40-year-old virgin would be so embarrassing that roping would seem like the more logical option.

What? Am I going to have my first everything in my mid to late 30’s? If you don’t get laid as a young man it’s ovER for you.

Is he still a virgin?

tell me more tbh
He is a normie 15yo kid. Unlike my generation he can go out and do whatever he wants without guilt and disappointment pushed on him by his parents. He doesn't have a father so theres no one to overcontrol and cockblock him. He smokes cigars and roleplay a badboy and 13-14yo girls like him for it. Lucky guy.

I’m 31, in four years I’ll be 35 which would make me middle-age. It’s over, I haven’t even kissed a foid, had a gf, or had sex.

Middle age is 50

I havent smiled in years boyo :cryfeels:

I’ll be ready to rope by age 40. Being a 40-year-old virgin would be so embarrassing that roping would seem like the more logical option.
Shame is really immeasurable.

I have come to terms with it.

What? Am I going to have my first everything in my mid to late 30’s? If you don’t get laid as a young man it’s ovER for you.
I'm honestly sorry OP> Just remember that it's not your fault.

He is a normie 15yo kid. Unlike my generation he can go out and do whatever he wants without guilt and disappointment pushed on him by his parents. He doesn't have a father so theres no one to overcontrol and cockblock him. He smokes cigars and roleplay a badboy and 13-14yo girls like him for it. Lucky guy.
yeah, sounds like he played the modern game and won completely.
it's still wild that his mom approves like that, she is completely adapted to modern degen times, she'll probably give him money for tattoos and shit.

yeah, sounds like he played the modern game and won completely.
it's still wild that his mom approves like that, she is completely adapted to modern degen times, she'll probably give him money for tattoos and shit.
Yeah for sure, she already plans on buying him a bike. She pretends to criticize him but her face is glowing with pride. Makes me think of how disappointing was for my parents when they realized i failed as human being, even though it's 80 percent their fault.

Very sombering

I hope you're ok, I'm really sorry bro

Brutal it really feels like it would be over at 31 sorry to hear that
I am 10 years younger than you so I still hold on to some hope

Brutal. You should age fraud

Men peak it their 50s bro! Don't get up! God's got a plan for you!

Brutal

He did not win the genetic lottery God hates him, that is why I chose Mammon.

Team God

Team Mammon