Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'll probably ascend

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
with a 3/10 50yo fat boomer Karen with assymetrical facial features who happens to work in the same building as me. :chad::banhammer::banhammer:

idk if I'm making movies in my head, maybe she's just trying to get informations about me to fill an harassment file against me with her lawyer, or maybe she projects the figure of her son on me. But if not, the whole "get with a boomer lady" thing seems like an abusive relationship to me. Don't get me wrong. It's something, of course, but I would rather get a normal foid of my age like all other normie sex havers godammit :cryfeels:

Should I try to see if this is for real, or do you think I'm a retard who overanalyzes stuffs ? Maybe nothing is happening and I'm the one imagining things. Title is probably fake news actually. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
do you think an old fat hag wants to suck your dick? go for it, it must be better than jacking off

I think you are overanalyzing it, why would she suddenly fall in love with if you are a Low status ugly male? Old women are still women

I think you are overanalyzing it, why would she suddenly fall in love with if you are a Low status ugly male? Old women are still women
You're probably right. I guess I'll LDAR.

3 page thread incoming

Go coom in her mouth. I would bet that's a shit ton better than jacking off.
That's the one thing I really want to experience.

with a 3/10 50yo fat boomer Karen with assymetrical facial features who happens to work in the same building as me. :chad::banhammer::banhammer:

idk if I'm making movies in my head, maybe she's just trying to get informations about me to fill an harassment file against me with her lawyer, or maybe she projects the figure of her son on me. But if not, the whole "get with a boomer lady" thing seems like an abusive relationship to me. Don't get me wrong. It's something, of course, but I would rather get a normal foid of my age like all other normie sex havers godammit :cryfeels:

Should I try to see if this is for real, or do you think I'm a retard who overanalyzes stuffs ? Maybe nothing is happening and I'm the one imagining things. Title is probably fake news actually. :feelsbadman:
Sorry but how can you be attracted to a 3/10 50yo fat boomer ??? :forcedsmile:
You do not ascend at all. :horror:

good luck, if you're attracted to her enough just go for it

but as I say ascension is prolly the easiest part of the process, is basically you registration to play the game

oh and don't worry about that, she's probably not looking for a relationship, just some cock.