Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’ll probably die in the main Istanbul earthquake

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
I’m living in a slightly destroyed apartment and they said it’s risky to live here ,so I’ll probably die in the upcoming Istanbul earthquake

If I stop posting here you can understand that I didn’t make it

Giga brutal. If you do die, I hope your next life is far better than this shit one.

He will reincarnate as a giga curry truecel jannie
It would be better if I was curry truecel jannie in America though

Here in Turkey everything is shit

Cockroaches survive nuclear radiation. A little earthquake isn't going to be the end of you.

Rosseau said the Lisbon earthquakes wouldn’t have killed so much people if they weren’t living in crappy, cramped housing but rather sprawled out in the wilderness. His point still stands a two hundred years later

Last edited:
There’s going to be an earthquake? :shock:

OP you should probably follow the recommended protocols and prepare yourself for it if it looks like something serious.

OP you should probably follow the recommended protocols and prepare yourself for it if it looks like something serious.
Getting out of Istanbul would be a way but what is the city without its prince ?

Rosseau said the Lisbon earthquakes wouldn’t have killed so much people if they weren’t living in crappy, cramped housing but rather sprawled out in the wilderness. His point still stands a two hundred years later
Thanks to mud people people die a lot here

Wish i had your 190cm height