Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'll rope when i go bald.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Baldness is the worst death sentence that could happen to a man. I'll never recover from the hit baldness will do to me. When i go bald, i'll have no choice but to rope because it won't be just about women at this point, but i'll be publicly humiliated and insulted by whole society. Even my family will be ashamed of me and won't let people see me because i'll be too disgusting and i'll be treated like an acid victim.

Relax bro. Judging by your pics you have at least 8 more years before you go bald

(joking, not about the 8 years bit, that bit IS true)

Relax bro. Judging by your pics you have at least 8 more years before you go bald

(joking, not about the 8 years bit, that bit IS true)
I'll try to harshest treatments out there to prevent going bald for as long as possible. If i went bald before 27-28, i'd rope.

I'll try to harshest treatments out there to prevent going bald for as long as possible. If i went bald before 27-28, i'd rope.

Finasteride.

I've been on it for like 5-6 yrs but started too late. I need a HT but I am a DIFFUSE-THINNER with SHITT DONAR HAIR.

JUST

FUCKING

KILL

ME

Finasteride.

I've been on it for like 5-6 yrs but started too late. I need a HT but I am a DIFFUSE-THINNER with SHITT DONAR HAIR.

JUST

FUCKING

KILL

ME
Baldness is the most devastating looks killer. I'm going to hop on Dutasteride which is way worse than Finasteride when it comes to side effects, but more effective. It'll delay my baldness for some years i hope and then i'll get chemically castrated to stop hair loss forever. I won't use my dick anyways, so better save my hair.

I'll just get a transplant, nbd

I am going bald and I look the same with a haircut.

I won't use my dick anyways, so better save my hair.

The catch-22. Why save your hair at the cost of your dick for the sake of using your dick (on a woman)?

The catch-22. Why save your hair at the cost of your dick for the sake of using your dick (on a woman)?
I don't want my hair to fuck women, i want to be treated as a human by society. I'll be a living joke when i go bald because i'm ugly and have the body of a 12 years old kid, i can't pull off the bald look. I want hair to be able to live in peace and not hate myself more than i do already.

Remember that looks and genetics aren't just about dating and women, but they affect EVERYTHING in your life.

I don't want my hair to fuck women, i want to be treated as a human by society. I'll be a living joke when i go bald because i'm ugly and have the body of a 12 years old kid, i can't pull off the bald look. I want hair to be able to live in peace and not hate myself more than i do already.

Remember that looks and genetics aren't just about dating and women, but they affect EVERYTHING in your life.

I am gonna take a wild guess. Sprechst du Deutsch?

I google-translated that and no, i don't speak Germany. I've been considering learning it tho.

Really? What makes you want to learn? Are you far from Germany?

Baldness is the most devastating looks killer. I'm going to hop on Dutasteride which is way worse than Finasteride when it comes to side effects, but more effective. It'll delay my baldness for some years i hope and then i'll get chemically castrated to stop hair loss forever. I won't use my dick anyways, so better save my hair.
on paper dutasteride is only slightly more effective than fin, i wud suggest hopping on fin first, you might just be a good responder

Really? What makes you want to learn? Are you far from Germany?
i'm far yes, but i like learning languages and German is one of the top in the world. I already speak Arabic and English fluently and i recently started learning Spanish and i'm going to start learning German after i finish. It's not a bad cope tbh.

on paper dutasteride is only slightly more effective than fin, i wud suggest hopping on fin first, you might just be a good responder
Fina rarley works and it requires months to start seeing results. I have no time to waste, so i have to hop on Duta soon.

You could always run Dr. Phil game.

Attachments

• wPCwhgrt_400x400.jpg
    wPCwhgrt_400x400.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 56
i thought more about fin and u have the same hairline as me as you said... we still got some years left.

im aiming to have enough disposable income in 5-10 years that i can just buy a new hair system every 3-4 months and never have to worry about it anymore.

it will cost like 1500-2000 euros per year but fuck it, rather do that than be bald.

they look really realistic now anyway and wont give side effects

i thought more about fin and u have the same hairline as me as you said... we still got some years left.

im aiming to have enough disposable income in 5-10 years that i can just buy a new hair system every 3-4 months and never have to worry about it anymore.

it will cost like 1500-2000 euros per year but fuck it, rather do that than be bald.

they look really realistic now anyway and wont give side effects

Hair systems are social suicide and you can't date with them. Transplants will be better but they're too damn expensive.

Hair systems are social suicide and you can't date with them. Transplants will be better but they're too damn expensive.
why? they are barely noticeable and stick on for months in a row, u can even swim with it and shower....

u cant date without a working dick either.

atleast with a hair system u can dick a girl down for a few weeks until she finds out your hair is fake

atleast with a hair system u can dick a girl down for a few weeks until she finds out your hair is fake
And then she accuses you of rape and you get be fucked by tyrone in prison for the rest of your life kek.

I don't think I'll go bald cause my dad is in his 50s and still has Hair but I'll do a lot of things to protect my hairline. I just hope that better treatment options are available in a few decades

I don't think I'll go bald cause my dad is in his 50s and still has Hair but I'll do a lot of things to protect my hairline. I just hope that better treatment options are available in a few decades
You lucky mfer. My grandfather was NW0 in his 70's too.

And then she accuses you of rape and you get be fucked by tyrone in prison for the rest of your life kek.

i honestly dont' believe that women would ditch you over using a hair system.... it would be so retarded because they all use makeup and fake hair themselves anyway.

could always date a black woman who has fake hair herself, if she says shit about it, easy to call her out lol

You lucky mfer. My grandfather was NW0 in his 70's too.

I have a few good features but I'm not lucky
I'm technically friendless and ofc a KV. I also look like shit atm due to my lack of sleep and depression

Ah yes, thx

Yeah the verb is used differently when you talk about just one person

ich spreche
du sprichst
er/sie/es spricht
wir sprechen
ihr sprecht
Sie sprechen