Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ill try to stop drinking soda

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
JIm gonna drink just water. Lets see if I succeed. I drink around 4 or 5 glasses of pepsi or coke a day. Just lol at me, that shit is just too good.

JIm gonna drink just water. Lets see if I succeed. I drink around 4 or 5 glasses of pepsi or coke a day. Just lol at me, that shit is just too good.
:shock:
i can’t even finish a can of soda

Have you tried diet soda?

Jesus you’re probably rotting your teeth more than the other larper

Easiest thing ever. Went months without soda before. Only reason i still drink them is i dont have my own place and cant go on a diet.

Instead of soda, I drink milk, I drink about a liter of milk every single day.

isnt it still bad for your health?
Haven't heard that. I have read 2 things.

It causes weight gain

This is because the test was done on fat people, and the sweetness of diet sodas would trigger their sweet tooth and cause them to eat more. If you aren't struggling with weight or have self control it isn't a concern.

Other thing was it having negative impacts on gut health

Drinking anything other than water can have this affect if you drink enough of it

isnt it still bad for your health?

probably, but I wash them 3 times a day

not that easy for me, i like it a lot
That’s the thing about dopamine beings. They have a hard time with addiction

No healthy life for your inceldom.
I'll eat junk food until I go ER against myself.

It causes weight gain

This is because the test was done on fat people, and the sweetness of diet sodas would trigger their sweet tooth and cause them to eat more. If you aren't struggling with weight or have self control it isn't a concern.

Drinking anything other than water can have this affect if you drink enough of it
and diabetes risk

It causes weight gain

Im not that fat but I want to lose weight. I should drink less tbh.

It's much much healthier unless you are lactose intolerant
I dont think I am. I used to have cereal with milk for breakfast but now i wake up for lunch so i dont have breakfast anymore

Used to drink like one bottle a day. Now i drink mostly water.

Where did you read this?
It’s common sense because soda has tons of sugar. Plus my family have died from diabetes because they live an unhealthy lifestyle like drinking soda and eating junk food

I would buy more if I could afford it. I drink soda few times a month.

It’s common sense because soda has tons of sugar. Plus my family have died from diabetes because they live an unhealthy lifestyle like drinking soda and eating junk food
He is talking about diet soda though, which shows no glucose spiking activity and is commonly drank by diabetics as it doesn't spike their sugar levels.

ok masochist.

He is talking about diet soda though, which shows no glucose spiking activity and is commonly drank by diabetics as it doesn't spike their sugar levels.
Diet soda is still worser than real soda