Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m 30 and pissed the bed last night

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
It’s over for bed pissingcels

It’s over for bed pissingcels

done it a couple times when drunk. Oddly only started early this year in spite of being an alcoholic for about 6 years.

You must have some trauma

Happens to the best of us

Now get revenge and troll a foid maybe?

Noooooo broo nooo :C. Why dont you try diapers next time?

ProstateCancercell.

I diarrhead myself a month back, had been constipated for 4 days it was a warm day standing in the kitchen cooking, feel a fart, that shit ran down the legs and onto the floor, had to sanitize the kitchen with bleach and soap while juggling two hot pans on the stove and my shitty shorts and underwear, never had anything like that happen in my life even when blackout drunk but I guess that's what happen when you are sub5

I diarrhead myself a month back, had been constipated for 4 days it was a warm day standing in the kitchen cooking, feel a fart, that shit ran down the legs and onto the floor, had to sanitize the kitchen with bleach and soap while juggling two hot pans on the stove and my shitty shorts and underwear, never had anything like that happen in my life even when blackout drunk but I guess that's what happen when you are sub5
based

I once had a cum stain so big on my Bed, I had to convince my mOm that it was Pee.

Damn. Sorry but that's gross. How old are you?