Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Im a 22 y/o KV and Maybe reading a book by a woman will get me laid" [Reddit]

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
"I'm not an incel, but I'm in the exact same position as them. 22 yo kissless virgin and no woman has ever had an interest in me"

Just fucking kek are these people this delusional and ignorant ????

61qbR897ayL

I recommend this one

"I'm not an incel, but I'm in the exact same position as them. 22 yo kissless virgin and no woman has ever had an interest in me"

Just fucking kek are these people this delusional and ignorant ????
He wants to delude himself that he is above us

"I'm not an incel!" says the 22 years old kissless virgin.

" I tried to ask help from red pillers, mgtow and other kinds of men that have success with women"

Doesn't want to believe it's over.

Found his source of blue pills:

I keep saying it: cucktears is just a bunch of incels in denial.

"I'm not an incel"

Just fucking lol, I remember when I used to read books thinking it would help me improve or be more interesting.

I mean he's the textbook definition of incel. I like how sexless cucks think that not being a "mithogynitht" somehow makes them not incel.

Suggestions :
Read this
QyO3wEmpuTGiM3JAEHvhxHoucDqOwX2HbFjWzkdP3sc
go down the chuck wae

Remember guys, according to IT, incel means evil not virgin

Is this nigga for real

Lebbit never fails to amaze me.

lol @ the comments suggesting practicing crochet, playing pokemon and getting a vasectomy, is this satire?

I remember when I used to read books thinking it would help me improve or be more interesting.
same. I get cringes thinking about the amount of books I read. I most of the tiem able to talk about books, when I see a femoid reading a book I could automatically strike a conversation because most of the time I'd be happened to read it or read other titles from the same author.

needless to say it led to fucking nowhere lmao. I'd give suggestions to femoids, short novels from similar writers that I thought really fun etc. poems even. but they'd just fake interest and move along. and ones who were into talking about some books, most of the time they're not informed and just boring to talk with because they don't even think about the stuff they read. nowadays I just read for pleasure and only discuss books with male acquaintances.

Pro tip redditor; what you are looking for isn't in a textbook.

> Just get a hobby bro.

> I'd recommend crochet. It's a good way to meet new people while being creative and constructive.

what???

Also, I shouldn't have to say this but: you aren't entitled to anything. Never let pesky feelings of loneliness or lust creep into your head. Those are inappropriate and wrong. Just be a good human and maybe get a vasectomy to help discourage bad behavior. Cheers.
LMAOOO

I legitimately could not believe what I was reading there. It's a comment made by an incel, but IT actually upvoted it. Incel Toms deserve this treatment anyways.

I know one member of my family who got a vasectomy.
The man is strong, high t but his wife is a real bitch.
I can understand when high rank people do it but the average Joe ? Come on...