Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I’m A 30 Year Old Elliot Rodgers

Fireside99

Fireside99

,,,,,…..The Days Have Gone By,,,,,…….
-
It’s not even funny. I’m in college and all ive ever wanted was a girlfriend and to be loved by her. Instead the woman throw themselves at obnoxious men. I’ve been at this college for years. And we’ll these bitches ain’t attracted to me. I honestly don’t know why. I’m below average in looks but god dammit it’s not fair. I’m literally just hoping god can save me. This is injustice it’s a crime .

I see...obvious baiting and "Low Effort" posting is now allowed in I.D.

why aren't you looksmaxxing?

Fireside99
Azaylias
:feelsthink:

Do you drive a nice car, enjoy vanilla lattes and have superior taste?

did you sign up late or have to repeat a lot of years? i just dropped out when i couldn't pass my exams tbh, but there were some guys who had been there for like 6 years straight

indeed ascending is extremely hard for older virgins, sub8 theory starts to become legit

100% - Permaban - Not incel
Thats pathetic. All of you are the same; all you do is walk around college and are baffled you can't get an interaction with a woman. Accept your autism or infantile mind and come back to the real world. I already know why women don't like you; you're below average in looks and weak minded. What type of woman are you even aiming for and do you think that type would want someone like you are acting?

Thats pathetic. All of you are the same; all you do is walk around college and are baffled you can't get an interaction with a woman. Accept your autism or infantile mind and come back to the real world. I already know why women don't like you; you're below average in looks and weak minded. What type of woman are you even aiming for and do you think that type would want someone like you are acting?
You’re right but don’t talk to me like that

It’s not even funny. I’m in college and all ive ever wanted was a girlfriend and to be loved by her. Instead the woman throw themselves at obnoxious men. I’ve been at this college for years. And we’ll these bitches ain’t attracted to me. I honestly don’t know why. I’m below average in looks but god dammit it’s not fair. I’m literally just hoping god can save me. This is injustice it’s a crime .
do you live in SB? How do you feel about vanilla lattes?

Brocel I can’t afford plastic surgery
“Yes but…” it's a game and you're playing it. Looksmaxing obviously is clothing and hair cut or gym, but you're bent on not finding solutions.

“Yes but…” it's a game and you're playing it. Looksmaxing obviously is clothing and hair cut or gym, but you're bent on not finding solutions.
Stop talking to me as if I were a child.

Yeah pretty much

wish ER was still alive so so we could be friends