Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I'm a furry, ask me anything

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
not one femtosecond

You scared me OP. Don’t play with my emotions like that :feelsBox:

furryniggers are disgusting

I would ask why he hasn't killed himself.

Thumbnail was enough soy

this is almost as bad as the sex offender shuffle lol

this is almost as bad as the sex offender shuffle lol
Nothing but pure truth.

In anycase the "Furry Community" I'd say is the modern equivalent of the oldschool Christian church which is to say its the new community chosen by the sick and degenerate members of society to attempt to hide their pedophilia and homosexuality "inside" of (pun intended), heh.

Problem is furfags no matter how hard they try can't sell their bullshit alternative lifestyle as just being "soft, cude and cuddly basically HARMLESS" people as anyone with even two braincells to rub together realizes its a sex thing at its core all based around degeneracy, perversion and fetishism of the absolute WORST kind.

Cross cucks simply had it better in this regard way back in the day due to the (unfortunate) respectability given to the church and it's leaders by the public due to a sad combination of the widespread lack of education, people's fear of death and finally their desire for an afterlife pie in the sky, so the faggotry really and truly was largely overlooked as all the dumbed down peasants just assumed these closeted homosexuals and pedophiles in dresses were "holy" men (as opposed to corn holing men, heh) and so gave them the benefit of the doubt as it pertained to any potential bad conduct, corruption or sexual deviancy amongst them.

He was more well received than brendio :feelskek:

Tfw the entire incel community universally hates you. TwT

Oh well, you can't win them all pewpew.

Fact: Fursuits will not protect you from the coronavirus.