Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a loser

Me too, man. I think most of us are. Over for losercels :cryfeels:

Acceptance is the first step in moving forward.

No shit thats why you are here

thats what i hear. truth is many people hide their failures. ours are just really obvious most of the time. we may not be that bad its just ours are really visible

I agree, I read your previous post, loser is not enough to describe you

You got nothing on me.

Maybe in another life will be bettER.This one sucks enough and doesn't deserve to be lived.Just pain and sufference.Not a single joy in life.I'm a big time loser and I don't remember the last time I was genuinely happy

Maybe in another life will be bettER.This one sucks enough and doesn't deserve to be lived.Just pain and sufference.Not a single joy in life.I'm a big time loser and I don't remember the last time I was genuinely happy
If you're unhappy that's your fault for the most part.

Just stop comparing your life to others, think of things that are in YOUR control that genuinely make you happy and focus on that.

Nothing in life matters. We're all just souls inhibiting a temporary body that will eventually expire and our souls will move on to begin a new life, leaving all of this world's memories behind.

Don't waste this lifetime being depressed over shit that doesn't matter. Especially when everything you're depressed about probably isn't even under your control.

I'm tired of being mogged by normies in everything, it's not just looks

I'm a loser babyyy so why don't you kill me

I'm tired of being mogged by normies in everything, it's not just looks

Yes, I know, is not only looks, it is fucking everything. [UWSL]Being NT, being good at sports, having friends, being intelligent, being respected, not being bitter or frustrated, having motivation, wanting to work hard, having goals, and a long etc.[/UWSL]

I am a Chad loser. My views on everything are so correct and based.

Mind-blowing revelation :panties: