Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I’m a low t faggot

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I’m just not enough of a man to attract women. Idk what the problem is, I just don’t have it, I can’t talk, I drown in anxiety, I can’t operate like a normal guy. The lieautenant was right I’m just not cut for the military, guys like me aren’t for it. I’m too weak and sensitive to for it, I can’t handle the stress, the constant bullshit thrown at me only.

Same, I ruined opportunities because being High-Inhib and awkward

Shit life either breaks you down and takes your will or makes you more resilient and stronger, weak guys like us are defeated.

Shit life either breaks you down and takes your will or makes you more resilient and stronger, weak guys like us are defeated.
It’s over for us :feels:

Life should Be absolute pleasure with 50 years to live max. Not this fraudulent , scammy bullshit