Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm a sand nigger and it's hell

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm a grotesquely hideous sand nigger, deformed white men mog me. No female will ever give me her flaps, people cower in fear when they see me in the street.
https://pics.me.me/translated-by-memri-tv-this-is-not-a-happy-reality-3736084.png

Shannon was standing near the food cart in the psych ward. She started playing with her hands and then mocked me after realizing how defenseless I was.

Shannon was standing near the food cart in the psych ward. She started playing with her hands and then mocked me after realizing how defenseless I was.
Was the cart run by a fesikh? Nice lore update

Mogging OP rn tbh ngl-lossus

Ah, weekly cumskin worship thread from tehgymcel420.

@Startheon :feelskek:

I'm a grotesquely hideous sand nigger, deformed white men mog me. No female will ever give me her flaps, people cower in fear when they see me in the street.
https://pics.me.me/translated-by-memri-tv-this-is-not-a-happy-reality-3736084.png
Its especially bad if you don't fit in with the other sand niggers either because you don't believe in some sky faggot.
Forever alone :fuk:

Are you ogremaxxed?

Brutal and unfair as fuck when a mf looks like this while he didn't asked for it:

Its especially bad if you don't fit in with the other sand niggers either because you don't believe in some sky faggot.
Forever alone :fuk:
Fuuuuck same i live in sandland and i have the same problem:feelsrope:

Last edited:
Brutal and unfair as fuck when mf looks like this and he didn't asked for it:

View attachment 555380

Fuuuuck same i live in sandland and i have the same problem:feelsrope:
I live in the west and don't fit in with natives because they think I am just an average sand nigger that allaho snackbars even tho I am pretty westernized and sand niggers don't like me because I am westernized and not muh alloha snackbarpilled

I live in the west and don't fit in with natives because they think I am just an average sand nigger that allaho snackbars even tho I am pretty westernized and sand niggers don't like me because I am westernized and not muh alloha snackbarpilled
As a blackpilled sand nigger, living in both west and sandland is fucking hell.unless you're a tall white passing dude.

i'm slav and it's hell

Mohamed_Atta.jpg

Just mohammedattamaxx bro

As a blackpilled sand nigger, living in both west and sandland is fucking hell.unless you're a tall white passing dude.
yeah tbh.
Not only just for ascending but also finding friends is impossible if you look like a fucking sand nigger

Can’t you buy a wife or something?

Mohamed_Atta.jpg

Just mohammedattamaxx bro
i remember reading his wikipedia page for the 1st time :feelshaha:.

"In Germany, he enrolled in the urban planning graduate program at the Hamburg University of Technology.[12] Atta initially lived with two high school teachers; however, they eventually found his closed-mindedness and introverted personality to be too much for them. Atta began adhering to the strictest Islamic diet, frequenting the most conservative mosques, socializing seldom, and acting disdainfully towards the couple's unmarried daughter who had a young child. After six months, they asked him to leave"

"While in Syria, he met Amal, a young Palestinian woman who worked for a planning bureau in the city. Volker Hauth, who was traveling with Atta, described Amal as "attractive and self-confident. She observed Muslim customs, taking taxis to and from the office so as not to come into close physical contact with men on buses. But she was also said to be 'emancipated' and 'challenging'. Atta and Amal appeared to be attracted to each other, but Atta soon decided that "she had a quite different orientation and that the emancipation of the young lady did not fit." His nascent infatuation with her, begrudgingly realised, was the closest thing Atta knew to romance"

yeah tbh.
Not only just for ascending but also finding friends is impossible if you look like a fucking sand nigger
That's what i hate the most about being ethnic, even if you don't act like your ethnic people and don't follow their culture people still see you as one of "them" because you look like "them".Fuck even i see my self as a retarded muslim because i look like one and while i'm not.

Last edited:
Its so obvious this guy is a troll:feelshaha:
No e he is genuine. And he has a point. Most sand niggers aren't that good look8ng and tend to have goblins noses and unibrows. There's a reason nafri pirates loved kidnapping blonde white women

I’d rather be the ugliest white then the “best looking” ethnic
Cope if you think this. Tons of sand niggers mog Europeans
D08b5ef7f8d0c7b1802c39c997fc9cdd

What type of sand nigger are you

My cousin was in Iraq recently and he told me how horrible of a shitholes it is

This Nigga Have Pics of Turkish Men Ready for Every Ocasion
He's not Turk he is Syrian
Syrian1

You will never be white and real whites (in Northern and Central Europe) will never see you as white. Stop coping
Considering what you have said about yourself, I'm pretty sure I look whiter than you, or at least more attractive than you

Are you ethnic?
Of course, I wouldn't be incel if not (probably)
Ethnic man of small stature has lower SMV that a gay man with 20 different strands of HIV :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Brutal, mentally ill girls have no problem making fun of others.

Of course, I wouldn't be incel if not (probably)
Ethnic man of small stature has lower SMV that a gay man with 20 different strands of HIV :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
What kind of ethnic are you? also yeah being ethnic is like having a contagious disease.

What kind of ethnic are you? also yeah being ethnic is like you have contagious disease.
I don't want to say it because 85% of users here will hate me even more :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: