Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm a sand nigger and it's hell

Yeah sure. Your sandnigger brain just has the memory of a goldfish which is why you can't remember that I mog you to the shadow realm
Nigger, stop it. :feelskek:You literally reported my post and I got warning for it, when I said some asian girls have complimented me on my appearance, and then you admitted that you have, by comparison, had zero success with noodlewhores in asian counteies, where your JBW effect would be at it's maximum affect

Ub

Nigger, stop it. :feelskek:You literally reported my post and I got warning for it, when I said some asian girls have complimented me on my appearance, and then you admitted that you have, by comparison, had zero success with noodlewhores in asian counteies, where your JBW effect would be at it's maximum affect

View attachment 555399
I never reported anybody on this website, sandnigger. Ask any mod.

I never reported anybody on this website, sandnigger. Ask any mod.
You @'d a mod about my post in that thread, that's how they saw my post. So yes, you did report it, just in an indirect way

He seems a little bit smart for a nig.
I fail at everything I touch and have 0 marketable skills :blackpill:
This situation wouldn't make anyone less Black or less Jewish :blackpill:
At the end of the day, all of us will have no pussy, even the Whitest Turkish Guy with a Cocky Anime Man on the Avi :blackpill:

View attachment 555393
OIP._8SoIsmhaBgfuNIaPltnEwHaJm

He has blue eyes, thus he mogs every deathnic on planet earth especially @Made in Heaven
if you genuinly believe that a white deformed face can mog every single ethnic including:
Then you are truly clapped. jbw law means = ethnic normie >> white normie or ethnic chad >> white chad NOT ethnic chad >> white trucel.

if you genuinly believe that a white deformed face can mog every single ethnic including:
Then you are truly clapped. jbw law means = ethnic normie >> white normie or ethnic chad >> white chad NOT ethnic chad >> white trucel.
Nice Blogpost, GrAYcel

"Atta initially lived with two high school teachers; however, they eventually found his closed-mindedness and introverted personality to be too much for them. Atta began adhering to the strictest Islamic diet, frequenting the most conservative mosques, socializing seldom, and acting disdainfully towards the couple's unmarried daughter who had a young child. After six months, they asked him to leave"
:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I was watching a documentary about him and the other 9/11 hijackers, and one of his university professors said that at his graduation a female member of staff went to shake his hand and he completely blanked her. :feelshaha: