Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a woman

I doubt it.To be rejected by a truecel like we are you need to be gigalandwhale only.Our standards are mainly JBB (just be breathing) and JBF.

Even Gigalandwhales get men, in fact the Gigalandwhales that can't leave the bed ALWAYS have a male feeder. This is despite her being a Truecel for literally being physically unable to have sex she still has a committed man who loves her and does everything she asks of him. :blackpill:

Lifefuel. Bye bye intruder. Go answer some of the 1000 matches on tinder

My sister has no chats with men in apps. She doesnt go outside for exception her tennis classes. So yes, my sister is a legit femcel.
tell your sister that i am a good catholic men and if she is interested to go into the process called "courting" with the intentions of a cute marriage.

now seriously,is your sister autistic?my neighbout next door does the same thing(though she goes out only for a 10 minute walk in the park with her mother and that's it.believe me i know),but i think she might have autism or some severe case of anxiety.

I doubt it.To be rejected by a truecel like we are you need to be gigalandwhale only.Our standards are mainly JBB (just be breathing) and JBF.
you are new here.there are so many tinder experiments with the ugliest women imaginable who still get 9 million matches.no women ever is incel.

You could have at least got her to show her tits off before banning her

read the rules you stupid bitch.and no you are not one of us.even if you were deformed or 500 kilos or were a midget tranny, there would still be some random good guy willing to be with you.you should be glad you can never be one of us you stupid fucking whore.
Based

Doubt it, only incel that would reject her is me cause i am 10/10 14 yearolds only

Screenshot-from-2022-05-27-20-10-17.png

Hey foid, why don't you go find some tyrones who will beat the shit out of you, because foids don't like niceguys.

And foids still love him

A toilet complaining that she can't find anyone to use her - is like a bird complaining that it can't fly.

All a foid has to do is breathe - and a dog, or a male, or another foid will immediately start having sex with her. The "Dogpill Megathread" is proof of this. :feelsYall:

Would've asked for tits.