Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im about to work with my Oneitis alone 1 on 1 for 8 hours straight at work.

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
Wtf do I do now, I'm probably gonna do something Retarded and Autistic and get fired. My heart can't take this, I'm literally sweating and having palpitations and she's not even here yet.

Get friendzoned

@Pancakecel another one.

Jfl, OP why are you so anxious, she doesn't give a shit about you
Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

Wtf do I do now, I'm probably gonna do something Retarded and Autistic and get fired. My heart can't take this, I'm literally sweating and having palpitations and she's not even here yet.
touch her (in fortnite)

dont worry. she will see how great your pERsonality is and her panties will be soaked. have fun ascending. keep me updated please :panties:

Jfl, OP why are you so anxious, she doesn't give a shit about you
True. She won't care about you. She just sees you as a co-worker and nothing more than a co-worker

dont worry. she will see how great your pERsonality is and her panties will be soaked. have fun ascending. keep me updated please :panties:
lol. The only way she will get wet is if I terrify her and she cries.

If you were Chad, she would invite you to her place after work to have sex with you. Too bad you are not good looking enough to have this happen to you.

Record 24/7 while you are with her for safety reasons

that's unfortunate to hear, working with foids is cancer

hopefully the 8 hours pass quickly

Discuss Incel theory with her.

Tell her you are an incel

If you were Chad, she would invite you to her place after work to have sex with you. Too bad you are not good looking enough to have this happen to you.
Rip

make her see your boner.

Pull your penis before it’s too late :feelsohgod:

act casual, and playfully flirt with her. gauge her receptiveness, and respect her boundaries.:D

She keeps mentioning her boyfriend :feelswhat::feelsohgod::feelsrope:

She keeps mentioning her boyfriend :feelswhat::feelsohgod::feelsrope:
Aaaah, the ultimate nail in the coffin... when she speaks about another guy. Its absolutely over, at that point.

We need more context. Post your stats (race, height, face rating, NTness) and then post hers.

Act professionally and ignore her. She will ignore you or probably she will small talk to not make the 8h situation weird.

show her your post count

Rape that fucking whore

We need more context. Post your stats (race, height, face rating, NTness) and then post hers.
White, 6'3, 2/10 ugly cell, Autistic plus Avoidant Personality Disorder plus High Inhib.

White, 6'3, 2/10 ugly cell, Autistic plus Avoidant Personality Disorder plus High Inhib.

6’3 and white. Doesn’t mattER how ugly or autistic you are, assuming you’re not deformed or non-vERbal autistic (seeing as though you can type posts on this forum), you can get a girl at least now and then no diffERent to a mid-tiER normie just based on your height and race alone.

You seem to most likely be a fakecel troll

Gna block ya

Why is she your oneitis? Chances are she's a liberal whore who's boring as fuck and lacks morals.

6’3 and white. Doesn’t mattER how ugly or autistic you are, assuming you’re not deformed or non-vERbal autistic (seeing as though you can type posts on this forum), you can get a girl at least now and then no diffERent to a mid-tiER normie just based on your height and race alone.

Gna block ya
Ok Karen.

This is the time to make your move Bro. Try to get into her pants. If the incel gods are with you, you just might get your dick wet.

This is the time to make your move Bro. Try to get into her pants. If the incel gods are with you, you just might get your dick wet.
They haven't been with me my whole life.

They haven't been with me my whole life.
They are cruel and unforgiving indeed and have never smiled upon me either. But I hope they favor you Bro so you can bang that sexy girl.

Gna block ya
6`3 and white. The average incel

Gna block ya
No one has a problem with it though, it's funny isn't it... The absolute state of .is is astounding. Back in the day, this guy would banned instantly

I'm super ugly and autist, no chick cares about height if you have the face and body of a 10 year old anoerexic goblin.

Only advice I can give you for women is to never make eye contact with them. Unless you want to develop feelings, don't do it. Getting romantic feelings for a femtard is suicide fuel since you know she'll never want to be with you.

Only advice I can give you for women is to never make eye contact with them. Unless you want to develop feelings, don't do it. Getting romantic feelings for a femtard is suicide fuel since you know she'll never want to be with you.
True it's like self flagellation. Whelp I'll find out in 2 hours whether we work together again. My balls might actually shrivel and fall of this time.

Gna block ya