Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm addicted to Fortnite.

shoji

shoji

Banned
-
I can't stop playing it. I haven't done anything but play Fortnite in weeks, I haven't left my house in weeks.

I'm not motivated to do anything but play fortnite it's over

on the bright side I'm really good now. I have over 100 wins

what does the soy meme mean?

SoyBoy (adj.)

Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

See also: cuck, beta/omega male, orbiter, kissless virgin, male feminist

Man 1: If you kill your enemies they win.
Man 2: Shut the fuck up, soy boy.

by Sandman_Aktual June 22, 2017

FB IMG 1538186411814

Are you good at least? What server?

You'll get called a soyboy for mentioning that game here and while I no longer play it...I have to admit that game was addicting af once you finally grasp the building concept. The game lost its appeal to me after season 4 for some reason idk. Shit just wasn't fun anymore

At least play pubg if you're gonna play the terrible genre at all. I have high hopes for cuisine royale to overtake both but it needs to be refined more as it's still in beta

i wish eternal suffering upon fortnite players

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::heart:

Its fun, i'm terrible at the game tho. What's your KD Ratio?

The cube that moved the island in loot lake is on the move again creating more little islands. I wonder if Fortnite in a year will have more maps as islands floating above the current one

Any other fortnitecels trying to squad up and play?

I've never even won a solo game, the top 20 players are ridiculous with building skills.

I've made it to 2 or 3 but its actually easy to do if you hide in bushes and play stealthily but no way will you win 1 vs 1 against an experienced player unless you manage to get the jump on him battling someone else in last 3 player situation.

The playground mode they added is actually been a good way to get better. Get to respawn right away after you die.

bro try osrs instead

I overheard my neighbor telling her kid "if you don't get in the car in 5 seconds, i'm going to erase fortnite off your computer". Fucked up, tbh. If you're gonna punish the kid, just take away his computer for a few days. Don't delete all their hours of progress. She's had similar bitchfits before

Op is a normie, plays shitnite.

BAN THIS SOYBOY NORMIE NOW

I instantaneously lose the respect I already didn't have for anyone who plays Fortnite, sorry bud

Don't worry about addiction if you had your life in line you wouldn't be addicted at all. Once you start fixing your life addictions like that will go away by themselves.