Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’m afraid that I’m too dumb to be a cashier

• Thread starter Deleted member 32037
  • Start date
Deleted member 32037

Deleted member 32037

Overseer of Cope
-
Title

I’m afraid

they train u anyways right?

I mean in school I’m not failing so I don’t think I can fail my job right?

@Ritalincel

this u?

everyone is afraid before their 1st day of work. Chin up! You can do it!

Is this bluepilled sarcasm
Nope. First day of work is always weird but once you get trained and you know what you're doing it'll be really easy.

I mean unless you're retarded. Are you retarded? I don't think so since you said you aren't failing school.

I'm dumb asf for math but I was a cashier. The system tells you how much change to give.

Nope. First day of work is always weird but once you get trained and you know what you're doing it'll be really easy.

I mean unless you're retarded. Are you retarded? I don't think so since you said you aren't failing school.
I had honors roll last year so I should be fine right? Idk but I think me rotting in my room playing videogames 15+ hours a day probably dropped my IQ
I'm dumb asf for math but I was a cashier. The system tells you how much change to give.
Hmm ok

I had honors roll last year so I should be fine right? Idk but I think me rotting in my room playing videogames 15+ hours a day probably dropped my IQ

Hmm ok
Dude I spent 6 years rotting before I got my STEMmaxxed job which requires constant interaction with people. So if I can do it then you can do it.

I legit know I'm too dumb for that. Any job that involves constant interaction with new people is too much.

I can't work under so much pressure :feelstastyman:

Yeah you'll be fine don't worry. Cashier is an incredibly easy job; when I was a freshman in college, I worked as a cashier and stockboy at my local market, and it wasn't bad.

One thing I'll tell you though is this: do not take your job very seriously.

While blunt force and insane work ethic might function for good grades, they will actually hurt you in the working world.

Your boss isn't an objective machine, your success is determined by whether or not he / she likes you or not. If you annoy your boss by being an overachiever, they will punish you directly and indirectly.

I was an A-type person at my first job, and my boss made me do all the shitty janitorial work that nobody else wanted to do - it was disgusting - and he would threaten to fire me for the most trivial shit (like him posting the week's schedule after my shift and blaming me for missing a shift).

Become friends with your manager as time goes on, and get a feel for the work ethic of the place you're at. If everyone there smokes weed in the bathroom, you shouldn't act like a bomb-diffusor in your work.

Last edited:
Dude I spent 6 years rotting before I got my STEMmaxxed job which requires constant interaction with people. So if I can do it then you can do it.
The wholesomeness of some people on this forum gives me a warm feeling inside sometimes. If they can act positive to others despite what they've went through, it encourages me to nicer to others as well. So much for "psychopathic dangerous young men who only care about having sex and nothing else". :feelskek: Complete lies by society, absolute slander.

Title

I’m afraid

@Ritalincel

tbh tbh being a cashier is fucking gay as fuck you have to talk to retards all day long and pretend you give two shits and depending on where you are working some of the systems have buttons and shit and its touch screen and I cba to click all that shit just fucking tell me what you want and I'll write it down and bill you nigga don't need no scifi fucking cashing machine in front of me bitch fucks sake

job isn't hard, but standing for long time can be taxing. also some people have nigger bosses will try to make cashier go faster for arbitrary metrics, tho not sure how common that is.

I haven't worked as a cashier so take this advice with grain of salt

The wholesomeness of some people on this forum gives me a warm feeling inside sometimes. If they can act positive to others despite what they've went through, it encourages me to nicer to others as well. So much for "psychopathic dangerous young men who only care about having sex and nothing else". :feelskek: Complete lies by society, absolute slander.
It's almost like this community is like any other communities where it is filled with a diverse group of people, some good and some bad.

Lol fuck being a cashier. You have to count the till before and after every shift and write down everything so they can see how all your transactions went. You’re also gonna be handling and exchanging so much cash it’s likely you’ll mess something up. And then you’ll be getting paid around the bare minimum and standing there for hours with nothing to sit down on

Lol fuck being a cashier. You have to count the till before and after every shift and write down everything so they can see how all your transactions went. You’re also gonna be handling and exchanging so much cash it’s likely you’ll mess something up. And then you’ll be getting paid around the bare minimum and standing there for hours with nothing to sit down on
I need this money for surgery

I’ll get some comfortable insoles to help me
How do I prevent messing up something? Like I looked up on Reddit on counting back change and like counting up to the dollar, and saying it out loud
Yeah you'll be fine don't worry. Cashier is an incredibly easy job; when I was a freshman in college, I worked as a cashier and stockboy at my local market, and it wasn't bad.

One thing I'll tell you though is this: do not take your job very seriously.

While blunt force and insane work ethic might function for good grades, they will actually hurt you in the working world.

Your boss isn't an objective machine, your success is determined by whether or not he / she likes you or not. If you annoy your boss by being an overachiever, they will punish you directly and indirectly.

I was an A-type person at my first job, and my boss made me do all the shitty janitorial work that nobody else wanted to do - it was disgusting - and he would threaten to fire me for the most trivial shit (like him posting the week's schedule after my shift and blaming me for missing a shift).

Become friends with your manager as time goes on, and get a feel for the work ethic of the place you're at. If everyone there smokes weed in the bathroom, you shouldn't act like a bomb-diffusor in your work.
Alright thanks for the tip.

Last edited:
Tbh cashier is a job for dumb foids
I had a relative foid who worked as a cashier last time I talked to her.
This job legit makes you dumber every day. There's a reason why so many people keep saying "go work anywhere, but NOT in retail". The environment there sucks big time. And the absolute worst thing is about all your bosses (head cashier, shift manager, asm, sm) - they all will be dumb as dirt, yet thinking they are kings and queens of the world because they managed to get a promotion.

If you absolutely have to work as a cashier, try to take it easy and don't let this toxic environment suck you into this swamp.

Tbh I would honestly go to some physically demanding job (a factory or something like that) rather than a cashier but that's just me

Tbh cashier is a job for dumb foids
I had a relative foid who worked as a cashier last time I talked to her.
This job legit makes you dumber every day. There's a reason why so many people keep saying "go work anywhere, but NOT in retail". The environment there sucks big time. And the absolute worst thing is about all your bosses (head cashier, shift manager, asm, sm) - they all will be dumb as dirt, yet thinking they are kings and queens of the world because they managed to get a promotion.

If you absolutely have to work as a cashier, try to take it easy and don't let this toxic environment suck you into this swamp.

Tbh I would honestly go to some physically demanding job (a factory or something like that) rather than a cashier but that's just me
Really? There’s this Amazon workplace thing factory, I think maybe if I drive there I can work there and no one will give me any issues?

Really? There’s this Amazon workplace thing factory, I think maybe if I drive there I can work there and no one will give me any issues?
I dunno how old are you and what you like doing, what you study and such, but if I had to make a choice having little to no experience, I would probably try to become an apprentice to some sort of tradesman - a mechanic, welder, plumber, electrician, hvac technician, mason/carpenter/construction worker etc. It's sure as hell physically demanding, but it does not require too much interaction with people and some of these careers are super rewarding in terms of how much shekels you can make. Welders and plumbers particularly make some crazy money in the US, so I would try to explore this path if you can withstand physical difficulty of these jobs

Title

I’m afraid

@Ritalincel
You'll get the hang of it. And if you don't, give your fellow incels some sweet discounts at least :feelsdevil: