Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im angry

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-
Im angry because there are many cucks in this website who instead of joining me in the fight of legalizing rape and torture of women the retards insult me everytime i bring this idea but thank god not everyone here is a cuck and join my fight and activism to legalize rape for educational (foids must be raped to be in check and respect men) and for enterntainment

let us rape and kill and plunder

Also i forgot that raping and torturing women makes them stop been radical feminists too

Also i forgot that raping and torturing women makes them stop been radical feminists too
feminists dreams about being raped to validate their opinion that all men are rapists and to roleplay the ultimate victim.

Im angry because there are many cucks in this website who instead of joining me in the fight of legalizing rape and torture of women the retards insult me everytime i bring this idea but thank god not everyone here is a cuck and join my fight and activism to legalize rape for educational (foids must be raped to be in check and respect men) and for enterntainment
To be honest, 2 points. First off how would you feel if a fag raped you or a fat ugly woman or a trap? Not so good I could geuss. 2nd and just as importantly, go for legalizing hookers all over the US. Itll work out better. For real I said it a fucktillion times but no one listens. Legalizing prostitution will shatter the privledge of women. When we can fuck hookers, ladies wont have the selective capability like they always have had.

To be honest, 2 points. First off how would you feel if a fag raped you or a fat ugly woman or a trap? Not so good I could geuss. 2nd and just as importantly, go for legalizing hookers all over the US. Itll work out better. For real I said it a fucktillion times but no one listens. Legalizing prostitution will shatter the privledge of women. When we can fuck hookers, ladies wont have the selective capability like they always have had.
the problem is that the feminist scum and abolitionists wont let prostitution to be legalized in the US

also in the jewnited states they are ALREADY criminalizing the clients texas made a fucking FELONY to get laid with a hooker and maine introduced the nordic model in their FUCKING state