Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm as aware as you. Maybe even more. I'm not retarded!

• Thread starter Generic-LatAmcel
  • Start date
Generic-LatAmcel

Generic-LatAmcel

Humans are animals too.
-
Just because I dont talk to normies that much nor I curse like a sailor irl doesnt mean i'm a nine year old. I'm corrupted even if I dont scream it at all foour winds. Your words do not have such an effect on me that you are to talk to me as if i was a kindergardener. I'M. NOT. FUCKING. RETARDED.

You think I dont realize when women flirt with me as a joke? Three times I have been set up to ask one out. THREE FUCKING TIMES. I'm not dumb! I know what you are trying to do you faggots. I know everything you try to make fun of me in my face even if you think I dont realize.

I only dont have the low inb to do something about it.

tbhnglhonestly

Just because I dont talk to normies that much nor I curse like a sailor irl doesnt mean i'm a nine year old. I'm corrupted even if I dont scream it at all foour winds. Your words do not have such an effect on me that you are to talk to me as if i was a kindergardener. I'M. NOT. FUCKING. RETARDED.

You think I dont realize when women flirt with me as a joke? Three times I have been set up to ask one out. THREE FUCKING TIMES. I'm not dumb! I know what you are trying to do you faggots. I know everything you try to make fun of me in my face even if you think I dont realize.

Bro if you are above 20 years old and you still had no girlfriend is fucking over.

Also all the rich people who "control" the world are middle man, all their money comes from goverment either legal or ilegal through money laundry.

Is this a copypasta? Also I was at the club last night and I would kill for a woman to flirt with me even as a joke. Instead of the fucking nothing I'm getting.

Who are you talking to?

take your meds

I think OP is on NoFap for too long

That post needs more "nigger" cursing here and there.

Is this a copypasta? Also I was at the club last night and I would kill for a woman to flirt with me even as a joke. Instead of the fucking nothing I'm getting.
Did you get mogged at the club

You think I dont realize when women flirt with me
Images 15

Muchos saludos. Sos de Argentina che ?

That post needs more "nigger" cursing here and there.
He must be a nigger because niggers aren't usually sailors. Something about water scares niggers. I'm pretty sure that no Africaniggers never even had a canoes! (But i Could be wrong)

He must be a nigger because niggers aren't usually sailors. Something about water scares niggers. I'm pretty sure that no Africaniggers never even had a canoes! (But i Could be wrong)
Based, trucel spirit is always welcome in here :feelshmm: