Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I’m at jury selection right now - I’ll tell you all how it goes

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m an American goy at jury selection, many countries don’t even have jury duty.

Just say you hate Niggers. Problem solved

12 angry men GIF by Maudit

Americancels will find this vERy interesting:

1. I arrived on time to court, I still had to wait about an hour before the clerk started taking roll.

2. After waiting, a guy walked out of the courtroom and introduced himself as the “clerk”. He came across as a total fed, and he was a fed, this was very serious business.

3. I walk into the courtroom, and it is nice, just like you see on television. I am instructed to sit on a seat with a number on it. On the back of the number on the seat is a piece of paper - the paper has the basic things on it that would disqualify a person from being impartial (not bias).

4. I noticed a young white guy sitting where the attorneys were. The attorneys (lawyers) were all foids. The only male - was the young white guy.

5. The judge finally walks in - he’s white, grey hair, looked to be between the ages of 50 to 65. He is the stereotypical judge, everything looked just like it looks on television.

6. At last, the judge reads to us what the defendant is charged with, he was in court with his public defender (a goblina foid) and his opposition, the white foid working as the district prosecutor. There was a third foid attorney - she represented a defendant who was not in court (probably because he is in jail/prison).

7. The young white guy looks to be between the ages of 25 and 35, he had black hair and was a bit ugly, he reminded me of the actor Jack Black.

8. It’s a murder case. The young white guy is on trial for allegedly having his acquaintance (partner in crime) off the young white guy’s mother.

9. The judge reads through the charges, and it is a typical case of guy gets tired of his mom, guy hires friend to off the mom, the two get caught. One guy is already in jail/prison, the other is still free, and the prosecution wants to take him to trial.

10. The judge told us that one jury would decide the fate of both defendants. The judge never said why the second defendant was not present in court, however, it was implied the guy is incarcerated (locked up somewhere).

11. The judge told everyone to raise their numbers up if they had a time issue, or an issue with the case that would cause them to not be impartial. I raised my hand - because, I live with my mom. There is no way the attorneys will want me on this case. Yes, I empathize with the young white guy - but, I am not the best person to serve on the jury, because I currently live with my mom.

12. The judge counted everyone who said they had an issue, 100 people showed up - almost exactly half (51) said they couldn’t be impartial or had an issue with the length of the case (four to five weeks).

13. The judge gave us an hour and fifteen minute recess, and then everyone has to go back to the courtroom to answer a few questions, no matter what, the judge said everyone will be done today by 4:30pm.

It’s scary when the people deciding your fate in court are people who were too stupid to get out of jury duty

It’s scary when the people deciding your fate in court are people who were too stupid to get out of jury duty
I’d go anyway since I have a piece of code in my brain that forces me to contribute to society (npc trait).

I’d go anyway since I have a piece of code in my brain that forces me to contribute to society (npc trait).
Fagcel trait, get rid of that shit

Why contribute to people who wouldn’t care if you died tomorrow

What's the case number? It would be fascinating to follow a case like that.

14. I went back to court after recess, and waited for the clerk to call the number that was on my seat.

15. When my number was finally called, I walked into the courtroom alone, and there was the judge and all the attorneys (I didn’t look for the defendant’s face).

16. The judge asked me what my reason was, and I said, “I live with my mother”. He very sternly asked me, “and that is why you can’t be on this jury?”. I said I’d become “emotional”. And the judge accepted my answer.

17. That was it. I was free to go. I made sure to get a transit pass for the metro ride back to where I came from.

16. The judge asked me what my reason was, and I said, “I live with my mother”.
Living with a boomer alone should instantly qualify you for financial compensation.

I’m changing the courthouse that handles my summons to another courthouse not downtown - the downtown area of my city has decayed into a nightmarish west coast-version of Jew York City, it’s disgusting.

Should have stayed and talked about it here to cause a mistrial.

I’m changing the courthouse that handles my summons to another courthouse not downtown - the downtown area of my city has decayed into a nightmarish west coast-version of Jew York City, it’s disgusting.
Let me guess: San Fran?

Fall asleep repeatedly and cause a mistrial

I have ironically been summoned to do this next week lol.
I will tell them i will sentence any nigger and that @proudweeb has based lyrics n that I will color niggas who break the rules in wit piss
imma give them a 50% warnin lol a 50 year sentence. ill call the white jurrors who sympathize negro coomy suckas and order them to leave the jury room
im actually warnin niggaz xd

Last edited:
that was one of the best movies ever tbh ngl
Yep watched it recently, can’t believe the film had so much to say despite the entirety of the film being set in one small room.