Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm at war against myself

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
There are two sides of me. The bluepilled side of me desperately wants love, intimacy, and sex. The blackpilled side of me wants total and complete freedom from women. Bluepilled thoughts keep entering my mind and I always remember that the Blackpill is real and it's inescapable. I constantly see ugly girls at my school and at my job, and I sometimes imagine being with them on a romantic and sexual level but my Blackpilled beliefs always come to stop me. My new goal is to become numb to emotional and psychological pain. I must learn to live without these things. Hopefully, I make it there. I want to be like a monk that lives in peace without anything distracting them. I must kill these bluepilled thoughts that have been invading my mind. It feels like a war inside my mind.

Same, My mind still isnt convinced its over meanwhile i myself knows its over, it leads to negativity and being in extreme mental pain, I cant be alone with my thoughs so i need an audiobook at all times!

Yeah the bluepill always wants to creep in, it’s our default way of thinking, I just keep rewatching blackpill content to remind me and to know my place in this life.

Same, My mind still isnt convinced its over meanwhile i myself knows its over, it leads to negativity and being in extreme mental pain, I cant be alone with my thoughs so i need an audiobook at all times!
What audiobooks do you listen to?

@war_with_myself

Same,
Your bluepilled side is simply human nature

There are two sides of me. The bluepilled side of me desperately wants love, intimacy, and sex. The blackpilled side of me wants total and complete freedom from women. Bluepilled thoughts keep entering my mind and I always remember that the Blackpill is real and it's inescapable. I constantly see ugly girls at my school and at my job, and I sometimes imagine being with them on a romantic and sexual level but my Blackpilled beliefs always come to stop me. My new goal is to become numb to emotional and psychological pain. I must learn to live without these things. Hopefully, I make it there. I want to be like a monk that lives in peace without anything distracting them. I must kill these bluepilled thoughts that have been invading my mind. It feels like a war inside my mind.
Do self inquiry semen retention and deep breathing exercises + meditation eliminate duality and you’ll be free. Be whole not split and fragmented

Human aren’t meant to be alone, without touch, for their whole lives :feelsrope::reeeeee:

same, i wish i could but it truly doesn't work like that

i wish one day i could