Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm back boyos but at a high warning level

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Seems like a lot has happened.

Welcome back.

RIP @Kointo aka @SteveMinecratf

So many bans lately

Welcome back, you're a good poster tbh :feelsokman:

So many bans lately
Yeah I always fear infringing some more gray-area/subjective rule like "racebaiting" (when saying something about race) or "worshipping" (when providing examples of good-looking foids) and getting a ban :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Welcome back, you're a good poster tbh :feelsokman:

Yeah I always fear infringing some more gray-area/subjective rule like "racebaiting" (when saying something about race) or "worshipping" (when providing examples of good-looking foids) and getting a ban :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I can't shit talk the mods my ban was deserved but it does seem inconsistent for others tbh

I can't shit talk the mods my ban was deserved but it does seem inconsistent for others tbh
I remember your confronting of the mods you're low inhib as fuck tbh

so... you're just larping?

I would rather like it you are banned why spend your time here, you admitted to not be bad looking

you have to answer the question.

so... you're just larping?

Not LARPing as I told knajjd in my PMs after the ban I'm not a truecel and I don't think ive ever claimed otherwise, but I can understand why people here would be pissed since I've discussed ascension which implies inceldom.
JFL tho because catfishman is revered here despite admitting to having sex over 30 times