Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm back

IceStorm

IceStorm

Ashes and Wind
★★★★★
Well

@Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Govid_Dorious @frmentalcel

Welcome back brocel :feelsautistic:

@frmentalcel and @Tarquinius on suicide watch

Welcome back, friend.

IceStorm

welcome back brocel :feelsYall:

Welcome back.

What's your height, btw?

All I ever see you do is bitch at other users because “muh JBW” “Muh JBT” and probably tons of other absolutes, since you’re only interested in sewing discourse here.

All I ever see you do is bitch at other users because “muh JBW” “Muh JBT” and probably tons of other absolutes, since you’re only interested in sewing discourse here.
I destroyed you in the other thread. Do you have a humiliation fetish?

I destroyed you in the other thread. Do you have a humiliation fetish?
JFL, I literally made a suggestion saying that femdom fetish shit should be banned- the Jewish mind you have is indeed a vile one; trying to -in a shit way- gaslight me jfl

You just repeated the redundant “Muh whitey bad!1!1!” argument reinforced by your delusions that you somehow created the whole blackpill/Incel beliefs online.

JFL, I literally made a suggestion saying that femdom fetish shit should be banned- the Jewish mind you have is indeed a vile one; trying to -in a shit way- gaslight me jfl

You just repeated the redundant “Muh whitey bad!1!1!” argument reinforced by your delusions that you somehow created the whole blackpill/Incel beliefs online.
no, I showed you how your people are responsible for the jews power, israel, and literally all the cuckery in the world and you had no response. You'rejust a dirty white woth dirtywhite tricks

And... who are you exactly?

JoinedFeb 26, 2023

back from pride month celebration

no, I showed you how your people are responsible for the jews power, israel, and literally all the cuckery in the world and you had no response. You'rejust a dirty white woth dirtywhite tricks
Not even written correctly- thought you said you can speak English very well? JIDF need to step-up their language skills.

Not even written correctly- thought you said you can speak English very well? JIDF need to step-up their language skills.
"Haha you might have exposed me as a dirty white jew, but you misspelled something ahaha"

Shut the fuck up cum stain

Lmao white "humor"
I’m not sure that kikes such as yourself have the brain capacity to understand humor, hence why you have never made an original funny statement

I’m not sure that kikes such as yourself have the brain capacity to understand humor, hence why you have never made an original funny statement
Ironic, cuck. You're not even a human

Calling a fellow-cel not even human- sounds like something a normie would do.
Fellow cel? You're white and live on easy mode. The race of trannies and cucks are not my fellow humans

Fellow cel? You're white and live on easy mode. The race of trannies and cucks are not my fellow humans
You're a JIDF shill larping as an Arab

@Uggo Mongo exposed you a long time ago

@Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown

i dont really care this faggot will be a pack again soon enough :feelskek:
"I don't really care" you were tagging and sperging about me still after 3 months of me being banned

All these people are whites. Whites = kikes = dont matter. Tfu on your race

saying that whites live on easy mode is the exact same shit which Reddit SJWs say; I consider Arabs as my fellow humans & brothers in struggle against Globohomo & Judaism- so it makes sense you are trying to divide us.

He was permanently banned on all of his other accounts and our good ol’ Cartel Vato who’s mod hates his guts.

saying that whites live on easy mode is the exact same shit which Reddit SJWs say; I consider Arabs as my fellow humans & brothers in struggle against Globohomo & Judaism- so it makes sense you are trying to divide us.
No, buddy, we say it for oppisite reason. Your cute little " we are brothers goy" trick doesnt work. Your race pushes for everything I stand against. Tfu on it and your entire disgusting bloodline.
He was permanently banned on all of his other accounts and our good ol’ Cartel Vato who’s mod hates his guts.
Always the whites asking for bans. The foids of races living on easy mode

kys faggot no one missed you JFL

-Dragonballzcel
Rich coming from you of all users; I see you constantly racebait with “muh JBW” not to mention the fact that as a result of your post blowing up on twitter, we now have an influx of GrAYs from there attempting to invade our site, report shit to LE, and possibly lead to the fact that the site was down for right hours yesterday- silence yourself faggot.

No, buddy, we say it for oppisite reason. Your cute little " we are brothers goy" trick doesnt work. Your race pushes for everything I stand against. Tfu on it and your entire disgusting bloodline.
That’s not the white race, that’s the Kikes who control various organizations- UN, EU, etc.

Tfu on you and the JIDF for infiltrating our forum.
Always the whites asking for bans. The foids of races living on easy mode
No, I was stating facts. You were permabanned on FTL & @TheShingTard and Dregster hates your guts: Be careful with Vatos, any thugmaxxed latino mogs any (((isis))) faggot and will give you a cartel style execution and drink blood from your skull(in minecraft) after I buy my drugs from them :smonk: :feelscomfy:.

That’s not the white race, that’s the Kikes who control various organizations- UN, EU, etc.

Tfu on you and the JIDF for infiltrating our forum.

No, I was stating facts. You were permabanned on FTL & @TheShingTard and Dregster hates your guts: Be careful with Vatos, any thugmaxxed latino mogs any (((isis))) faggot and will give you a cartel style execution and drink blood from your skull(in minecraft) after I buy my drugs from them :smonk: :feelscomfy:.
No, its the white race. White countries. Your tricks dont worry. Literally everyone can see its white people doing it. And you try the white tricks to blame it on others but any true blackpiller can see whats going on.

TheShingTard wasnt permanently banned you retard, when I told the mods about this account they banned it so I can use this one you small pea brain. Little dreggy is just a broken cholo that wishes he was white. So I bullied him like I do trannies like you

No, its the white race. White countries. Your tricks dont worry. Literally everyone can see its white people doing it. And you try the white tricks to blame it on others but any true blackpiller can see whats going on.

TheShingTard wasnt permanently banned you retard, when I told the mods about this account they banned it so I can use this one you small pea brain. Little dreggy is just a broken cholo that wishes he was white. So I bullied him like I do trannies like you
You're literally projecting your own Kike tendencies and behaviour

@Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo @30klhlvwizard

Last edited:

"Any true blackpiller can see it"
JFL talking like a boomer agent , typical JIDF shill , many have come many have left , you're going to go the same way
Literally even your name glows neon

@Uggo Mongo @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @30klhlvwizard

Last edited:
You're literally projecting your own Kike tendencies and behaviour

@Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo @30klhlvwizard
"Any true blackpiller can see it"
JFL talking like a boomer agent , typical JIDF shill , many have come many have left , you're going to go the same way
Literally even your name glows neon

@Uggo Mongo @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @30klhlvwizard
I like that you have a tag list of your little buddies so they can come validate you. Kikes travel together I guess