Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm back

No, its the white race. White countries. Your tricks dont worry. Literally everyone can see its white people doing it. And you try the white tricks to blame it on others but any true blackpiller can see whats going on.

TheShingTard wasnt permanently banned you retard, when I told the mods about this account they banned it so I can use this one you small pea brain. Little dreggy is just a broken cholo that wishes he was white. So I bullied him like I do trannies like you
@Dregster Look at what the retard is saying about you behind your back

@Dregster Look at what the retard is saying about you behind your back
Behind his back? I've said this to little dreggys face 3000 times. Once again you're a foid. Tfu on you

Behind his back? I've said this to little dreggys face 3000 times. Once again you're a foid. Tfu on you
You avoided tagging him so that he doesn't see because you're a pussy

You avoided tagging him so that he doesn't see because you're a pussy
Who did I tag, you retard? You're literally a 2023 cel, go back to listening to your mom getting fucked by tyrone

Who did I tag, you retard? You're literally a 2023 cel, go back to listening to your mom getting fucked by tyrone
You didn't , that's what I meant , you talked shit about him behind his back like a pussy
And it's always Jew infiltrators or Amerimutt SJW's who spam the "Muh Tyrone , Muh BBC"
C11 8

@DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @Uggo Mongo @30klhlvwizard @Govid_Dorious @CruxGammata @2002AryanMaxxed1488

Tag him and say it to his face then, retarded faggot pussy

You didn't , that's what I meant , you talked shit about him behind his back like a pussy
And it's always Jew infiltrators or Amerimutt SJW's who spam the "Muh Tyrone , Muh BBC"
View attachment 797698

@DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @Uggo Mongo @30klhlvwizard @Govid_Dorious @CruxGammata @2002AryanMaxxed1488
Bro, you do realize you're white right? Aka a jew? A race of trannies and cucks and gays that will soon be exterminated.

Tag more whites, I need them to line up so I can spit on them with one shot

Tfu

Joined Nov 8, 2017 Posts 1,566
lol, lmao even

Bro, you do realize you're white right? Aka a jew? A race of trannies and cucks and gays that will soon be exterminated.

Tag more whites, I need them to line up so I can spit on them with one shot

Tfu
shut the fuck up, you dont add anything to the forum but brag about your join date, 1,566 posts about your 2017 join date :feelskek: just shut the fuck up you fucking nigger

dis yur race + ignored
images
images
images
images

shut the fuck up, you dont add anything to the forum but brag about your join date, 1,566 posts about your 2017 join date :feelskek: just shut the fuck up you fucking nigger

dis yur race + ignored
images
images
images
images
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@bannedincel is the most pathetic user on the whole forum

dis yur race + ignored
images
images
images
images
These are all watered down in WESTREN WHITE countries. A nigga in my country would literally get killed for doing this. This is your peoples influence. Tfu.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@bannedincel is the most pathetic user on the whole forum
I am the creator.

These are all watered down in WESTREN WHITE countries. A nigga in my country would literally get killed for doing this. This is your peoples influence. Tfu.

I am the creator.
You contribute nothing to this forum other than racebait, brag about “muh join date,” spread your lies about being the “creator” and bitching at every user here like a foid.

You are a proven liar, exposed as a JIDF agent, and have had beef with a mod -due to your insufferable attitude- who still hates your guts over it.

Last edited:
You contribute nothing to this forum other than racebait, brag about “muh join date,” spread your lies about being the “creator” and bitching at every user here like a foid.

You are a proven liar, exposed as a JIDF agent, and have had beef with a mod -due to your insufferable attitude- who still hates your guts over it.
I contributed the forum itself so fakecels likr you could larp. And you say a mod hates me like its a bad thing. Should I be kissing ass with jannies? Thats white kike behavior (you)

"I am the creator! I created the whole human race! I am the blood of Jesus Christ! I am GOD!"
phantasmagoria2-straightjacket.gif

Where have you been? Have you changed or learnt anything useful?

I contributed the forum itself so fakecels likr you could larp. And you say a mod hates me like its a bad thing. Should I be kissing ass with jannies? Thats white kike behavior (you)
I said that a mod hates you to highlight how much of an insufferable prick you are- and no, you did not help make this forum or are responsible for it existing in anyway, that is Serge retard.

"I am the creator! I created the whole human race! I am the blood of Jesus Christ! I am GOD!"
Least delusional bannedincel statement.

I can sense your jealousy at my Palestinian blood, the son of jesus himself (issa)
I said that a mod hates you to highlight how much of an insufferable prick you are- and no, you did not help make this forum or are responsible for it existing in anyway, that is Serge retard.
No one would know the word incel without me

I can sense your jealousy at my Palestinian blood, the son of jesus himself (issa)
Just larp as your enemy theory , post nose Goldberg
No one would know the word incel without me
You're literally a no one and nothing , nobody likes you and nobody gives a fuck about you

@DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo @CruxGammata @30klhlvwizard

OP is a fucking cock sucking, raging basementdwelling, filthy hooked nosed CUCK.
Least he’s not a JBW shill who is the reason why we have so many retarded GrAYfags infiltrating to shit up the forum and possibly report shit.

OP is a fucking cock sucking, raging basementdwelling, filthy hooked nosed CUCK.
I'm a White Austrian , keep projecting JIDF shill , who even tf are you that you're so obssesed with me ?

@Uggo Mongo @Adolf Hitler @CruxGammata @30klhlvwizard

is this your alt OP?

The way he is D1 Dickriding you is crazy
JFL, mods can literally verify we signed up under IPs from different countries- didn’t realize having friends on here would trigger you so hard.

I knew Somalis were retards, but this is something else.

JFL, mods can literally verify we signed up under IPs from different countries- didn’t realize having friends on here would trigger you so hard.

I knew Somalis were retards, but this is something else.
He is Somali ? No wonder , there are a lot of Somalis on .Org aswell and they're the most anti-White users , why are those vermins allowed to immigrate ? If they just stayed in their worthless shitholes we wouldn't even have to deal with them since they have no internet there

Just larp as your enemy theory , post nose Goldberg
My nose is round and I look nothing like a jew. You are indistinguishable from one cuz jews are white.
OP is a fucking cock sucking, raging basementdwelling, filthy hooked nosed CUstill
its so obvious that he is lmao
You are not the son of Jesus- saying so is blasphemy, Kike.

I’m sure we still would- you are deluded thinking that we wouldn’t.
Blasphemy? Christianity has been rewritten bg man. My religion, issa(jesus) was Palestinian from my land. He is my blood. Thats why I can sniff you dirty white jews out.

Seems like you have been inactive while I was in my prime
SAYS THE GUY THAT HAS A CAREER OF ............................................................................................................................................................................................................4 MONTHS ON THE FORUM

THIS CLEARS THINGS UP

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TwXQkVWQCg

Last edited: