Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm back.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
I was fairly banned for four days and now I returned. Life sucked.

For some reason, I can't sleep anymore. I've tried ZQuil, 30mg+ of Melatonin, and Benadryl. My lack of sleep caused me to sleep well into 3-4 PM into my birthday yesterday where I was originally planning on heading to Starbucks to purchase a vanilla latte and see what all the hype is about.

I've witnessed couples in their youth together from outside, a young blonde flawless skin female waitress flirting back and forth with two men in their sixties who both mogged me, was over 6 feet, and made her laugh. Also to mention, been seeing these guys fighting with the wind, giving a presentation when no one was there, and trash talking brick walls trying to start a fight.

What else... Oh, a group of females last night whispered amongst themselves as I was walking home mentioning how "Ugly" I look. Also, the 1-2 hours I have slept I've been having strange dreams of couples of having sex, my dog being run over, and more of the same dream of being strapped on a bed and doctors injecting fentanyl on me for an "experiment."

Oh, and no more warnings. Just perm ban now.

Welcome back bro. Dont fuck up again.

Happy birthday.

what do you mean, "no more warnings"? you're not really close to a permanent ban. as i said, i expired that last one manually.

I was originally planning on heading to Starbucks to purchase a vanilla latte.
Tesla IQ.

Also sorry to hear about your sleep problems bro. It's tough. Hang in there.

Welcome back. Sorry things went rough for you there.

I want to try vanilla latte also.

Happy Belated Birthday, @Michael15651

when i start uni again next year i will make sure to go to the nearby starbucks for a vanilla latte and fume at all the stacies in the shop, gotta get the authentic ER experience.

when i start uni again next year i will make sure to go to the nearby starbucks for a vanilla latte and fume at all the stacies in the shop, gotta get the authentic ER experience.
I'm too high inhib for this tbh. Are you lowinhibmaxxing?

Maybe i'm too high inhib but i feel very bad when i go out to buy something. I want to vomit etc.
its not hard to say one sentence. i dont even say please or thank you or look at them what are they going to do?
"can i get a large vanilla latte", then they ask some stupid shit like "anything else" which i find annoying because i clearly wouldve said if i did. "no thats all", then they say the price and i tap my card.
there isnt anything much to it