Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm bearpilled af

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
The dogpill was so broootal when I first learned about it. I've known for a long time that females are more attracted to animals than they are to e*****s, I've even discussed the bearpill several years ago. But now hearing the females themselves admit they prefer bears to men, it's brootal.
Bear GIF

Good thing for us that we know the ancient and sacred technique known as the:

Dandayamana Maltyagasana :feelsEhh:

Foids cannot resist us due to this ancient art taught to us by the 7 primordial Chads. :feelskek:

BBC is a boar with high test
21-brown-bear-photos-01792-crop.jpg

10x the average cock size

BBC is so cool because of his low inhib nonchalant demeanor through jetfuelmaxxing and hardships

BBC is cool because of his style

BBC is cool because of his laid back and adrenaline rushing lifestyle at the same time
anigif_enhanced-16288-1435332444-2.gif

slippery slope is now 89°

How steep of a slope can a mountain goat climb? - Quora

The bearpill makes perfect sense. It's the logical evolution from the dogpill, which has been undeniably confirmed for years.

Both bears and dogs are from the Canidae animal family. We already know women like getting fucked by dogs. A bear is essentially a bigger, larger, stronger and more dangerous dog, so it is no wonder they are into the bearpill now.

The only thing bears don't have is the knot. Other than that, bears are a straight upgrade.

Last edited:
I wonder what animal is next

Bears love fish and the holes of foids smell like fish. It's a match made in heaven.

they love bears even as a kid

The real reason ancient man hunted down all ice age animals was because he was afraid of getting cucked by his female counterpart attempting to copulate with those beasts clearly.

Good thing for us that we know the ancient and sacred technique known as the:

Dandayamana Maltyagasana :feelsEhh:

Foids cannot resist us due to this ancient art taught to us by the 7 primordial Chads. :feelskek:
Life is more asshole than your asshole

Women say that the bearpill is a joke, but I don't think so

I hope a bear mauls these stupid foids while high on cocaine

Pandas are the only based bears because they refuse to be sexhavers. Take the pandapill.