Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Im being hit by a wave of depression rn

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Im gona try to smoke it away :fuk:

thats what i do. it doesnt work. Find a whole new cope like a new hobby a new tv sshow or series or something. Just something to switch up ur routine and try to commit being outside what u normally do forces ur brain to accept a difference in routine and this can help you when you feel in a slump

thats what i do. it doesnt work. Find a whole new cope like a new hobby a new tv sshow or series or something. Just something to switch up ur routine and try to commit being outside what u normally do forces ur brain to accept a difference in routine and this can help you when you feel in a slump
Its 2 am and im in pain as always ( back pain) im gona smoke abit then watch rick and morty to try not to think about how catastrophic my life turned out to be

Me every week

Been depressed for a few months at least now and I think it’s reaching a pretty bad point. I am going to just try a different antidepressant soon even though I hate taking them. I can’t keep living like this, just going through life enjoying nothing, dreading everything.

The black waves are brutal.

I hope your smokemaxxing is nice.

Depression is like a Monkey on my back

Tuff

Im just rotting, depression is a bitch tbh

Hang in there amigo, keep your mind busy with things you like to do

Thanks everyone i just woke up managed to sleep 4 hours