Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme I'm borderline a 600pound deadlifter

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I'm borderline a 600pound deadlifter just plz stop you weak idiot you have no idea about my strength. JFL every time at the gym people always compliment on my strength me say that's "impressive" and I seen your frame, you don't even come close to my level, and I'm also taller than you, pls stop responding you lost this battle

I'm guessing tellem--t said that?

Of course, he is a good lookism troll ngl.. Either BBCTakeover or that armydyhel254 guy, whatever he's called.

*Dies from exhaustion when fighting

Reminded of Kimbo Slice vs Dada 9000 fight, hahahaha.

Of course, he is a good lookism troll ngl.. Either BBCTakeover or that armydyhel254 guy, whatever he's called.
I've seen him post his pic before the second time he got banned.

Is this a new copypasta?

Yeah, I changed my mind. Most likely it's BBCTakeover lol.

Is this a new copypasta?
Yup, I already added it to my folder

of1DLEySQOWF0MSiwkRrVQ.png

I saw his picture the first time he posted it on /r/incels. Did he request ban or was it mod ban?

I can humiliate you in front of your girlfriend. And what will you do to me, you skinny bitch? You will lower your tearful eyes and look silently at my groping your girl. And she won't mind cos i'm alpha and dominant.
I'll be slappin' yer face and tellin' your gf that you're a fag and a sucker who won't protect her.
Do you know how much I press from my chest? I only need to push your baby body for you to fly back to the wall and lose consciousness.
Do you know how strong my grip is? I only need to squeeze your lil' skull slightly, and it will burst like a nut.
If you are a wimp who dresses like a faggot and you walk hand-in-hand with a girl, know that I'll get to you. Trash like you doesn't deserve a girl, and it doesn't even deserve to walk on a street.
I'll spit in your face and you won't do nuthin' to me. I'll take everything from you, scum.
And never forget it, shitass: you'll find your gun, knife, or pepper spray jammed up your ass before you even try to reach for 'em with your scrawny excuse of an arm.

In on pointless faggot brag thread.

Yup I got low IQ because I don't keep abreast of the latest memes and copypastes.
Must be a symptom of not being a complete neet shut in autist

Lol it just sounds like he was responding to some faggot trolling. I don't see why he should be banned. Deadlifting 600 pounds doesn't get you a girlfriend JFL

Nah, he's not Armadylbrah otherwise he'd be making thousands of posts about how he "AMOGs white cucks all day everyday" then refuse to post a picture of himself.