Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im curious,whats your opinion on the "sigma movement"?

redpill retardation repackaged, with twist of mental illness glorification

It's a massive cope

It's hard to tell the difference between a Sigma and a Sperg tbh.

What do you mean "movement it's a fkn meme man

that shits still relevant? goddamn it’s been 2 years

its so over for me that i cant cope with redpill anymore i used to before i turned 23.
When you try all things to finaly get happy in your life, find friends and love and a stable social circle, and you gave 110% at all things, with no pay off and only get fucked by whole soyciety, after you lost so many times. It just would give me hope in life that things will come better and most of the things made it worser.
So its just a coping mechanism, it works maybe for 5+/10 TALLFAGS but not for me.

It's hard to tell the difference between a Sigma and a Sperg tbh.

Real sigma males don't have to make a meme culture out of it, they just are. The people who post and celebrate these sigma videos and memes are usually socially inept spergs.

Real sigma males don't have to make a meme culture out of it, they just are. The people who post and celebrate these sigma videos and memes are usually socially inept spergs.
True, my only impression of sigmas comes from the memes.

Sigmas are essentially rule breakers and the difference between the meme sigmas (spergs) and real sigmas are that the real sigmas break rules that people are too reserved to break but are meaningless like farting at a stall or breaking small-talk, and meme spergs break rules that shouldn't really be broken, like ignoring people that are talking to you.

It's a cope. Men who are outcast of society and face social rejection grow to hate society and sigmas are a way to fantasize and escape from it all. Ironically enough it's still a form of trying to fit in socially as they're trying to appear cool.