Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your opinion on Margot Robbie?

title

• Total voters
SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the way, the truth, the light
★★★★★
since everybody wants to talk about this mid ho, we need a poll to find out what .IS members think

there are literally 100 threads about her in the last few days on margot.IS, no exaggeration

so, what is .IS' opinion on Margot Robbie?

since everybody wants to talk about this mid ho, we need a poll to find out what .IS members think

there are literally 100 threads about her in the last few days on margot.IS, no exaggeration

so, what is .IS' opinion on Margot Robbie?
reptillian but hot.

same thread nigga

Posteditagainawardcongratulationssoldierarmyholdjak

I'd breed her so fucking badly that she'd yell NIGGGGGERERRRRRR!!!!!

this just in @LeFrenchCel is margot robbie

she has infiltrated .IS and become a mod

the sheer audacity of these foids grr

Margot Robbie pretending to be a 'frenchcel':

200w.gif

very attractive to me ii dont want some noodlewhore who looks like a 12 year old boy sorry

this just in @LeFrenchCel is margot robbie

she has infiltrated .IS and become a mod

the sheer audacity of these foids grr

Margot Robbie pretending to be a 'frenchcel':

200w.gif
Shit you got me :worryfeels:

She is flat and ugly

I suppose yes she's "conventionally attractive," but I just find something odd about her face, e.g. chin, jaw, overal facial structure, ..., etc. She seems to exude some masculine traits (I don't know if a lot of people see that). She also has big hands and feets (I usually don't find those traits to be attractive on women).

I suppose yes she's "conventionally attractive," but I just find something odd about her face, e.g. chin, jaw, overal facial structure, ..., etc. She seems to exude some masculine traits (I don't know if a lot of people see that). She also has big hands and feets (I usually don't find those traits to be attractive on women).

Explain what it is to me in layman terms.

I would fuck the shit out of her.

I don't quite understand this.
the feeling when a non-human such as an alien or robot is a very close imitation of a human, but not quite the same. it can seem eerie and uncanny jfl

possible plot for a barbie sequel?
Unironically yes. I think the movie ends with her going to the gynecologist? She's not a doll anymore, she's real? That means her body is ready to receive sperm from men.

She's a hot Aussie giga Stacy and I like her.

She was good in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood?